Are you looking for How to Change Clock on iPhone Lock Screen? This guide will break down steps for the same. iPhone and iOS are one of the most incredible and eco-friendly devices on the planet but one thing which iPhone users don’t like in iPhone is the lack of customization options. iOS has a valid reason for enabling users to multiple customizations like Android is they have powerful security protocols followed by Apple and its 0Ses.
If iPhone users install the app manually they can’t have any option to access them unless the user opts to. Being an iPhone user it’s hard to follow the guideline which doesn’t allow for any customization, Right?
Don’t fret, because in some cases iPhone allows users to customize a few things, such as change the background, change clock for iPhone lock screen and manage the lock screen but not clock on lock screen iPhone mobile.
In this detailed guide, we’ll break down all the available and possible ways to customize your iPhone lock screen. Before we move to the topic, it’s essential to understand that iOS 13 doesn’t allow users to change the clock on the iPhone lock screen.
According to the iPhone, they’ve got a unique way to display the day, time, and date on the iPhone lock screen, and iPhone users can’t change it which is why the iPhone is different from Android, and it’s not a lie. Because of all these small and minor changes, the iPhone is completely different from the Android.
Don’t be upset because there is something you can control and customize as you want like change the font size, and change the hour format and others. The following customizations are available and being an iPhone user you can control and customize on the iPhone lock screen. So let’s begin the guide and learn how to change the Display Clock On iPhone Lock Screen.
- Manage All Your Notifications.
- Set Auto-Lock Time For Home Screen.
- Customize The Lock Screen Wallpaper.
- Control Center Access.
Note: As I’ve tasted all the customization on my iOS 13.3.1 version, therefore, before applying these check your OS.
Also Read: Mirror iPhone To Firestick
Also Read: How To Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV
Table of Contents
How to Change Wallpaper on Lock Screen?
Here are the steps to change the wallpaper on the lock screen on iPhone, apply as instructed.
- Turn on your iPhone and navigate to the Settings page (Which seems like Gear Icon)
- Under the Settings page, scroll down until you find the Wallpaper option, then click on it.
- It’ll open a new page, and on the top right corner, you can notice an option named Choose A New Wallpaper, click on it.
- Here two options will appear; Dynamic ad Stills, but you can choose the image through your gallery as well.
- Once you’ve chosen the photo, it’ll show options to choose from; Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both, select the appropriate one.
- Then the settings will be saved automatically, and you can see changes immediately.
Steps To Set Auto-Lock Time On iPhone
To customize the Auto-Lock option on iPhone, the following steps will do the task.
- Access the Settings option through the Home Screen, and scroll down until you find the Display & Brightness option.
- Click on it, and tap on the Auto-Lock button, and it’ll display Auto-Lock time in the form of Minutes and Seconds.
- Simply choose the desired one from the given options.
- However, if you tap on the Never option, the iPhone will never return to the Lock Screen, unless you perform the steps manually.
Steps To Manage Notification on iPhone Lock Screen:
Follow the below-given instructions to manage all your notifications on the iPhone Lock screen.
- Travel to the Settings page, and scroll down.
- Find and click on the Notifications option.
- On the top of the screen, you can notice an option Show Previews Options, tap on it.
- And here will be three options.
Always: If user select this optionuser will receive all notifications.
When Unlocked: If this is selected, it’ll display the notification when your device is unlocked and display content.
Never: In this option, you’ll see the notification but the content will not display on the screen, to check the content you will have to launch the respective app.
5. Select the desired one.
6. To manage the individual app’s notifications, select the app, and uncheck the Lock Screen notification.
7. Once user uncheck the box, you won’t get any notification from the selected app on the Lock Screen.
Also Read: TutuApp Android APK Download
Also Read: IONOS 1and1 Webmail Login & Signup
Steps To Manage Control Center Access on iPhone Lock Screen
By following these steps you can turn off/on the Control Center on the Lock Screen, for accessing the Control Center just swipe down from the top right corner and follow the steps.
- Travel to the Settings Page, and choose the Passcode & Face ID option.
- The next screen will ask you to enter your Passcode, simply type, and you can see plenty of options out there.
- Find the Control Center from the available options, and next to the name you can see a toggle.
- Turn off / on by tapping on it, and exit from this option.
Note: iPhone users don’t have the option to change iPhone lock screen clock, or in other words iPhone users can’t change clock on lock screen iphone but the condition may change on iOS next update.
Frequently Asked Questions:
#1. How do I move the clock on my lock screen?
You can’t move the clock on the lock screen until you enable location service for your device, once the option is enabled, travel to the Settings page, and select the Privacy option. Under the Privacy option scroll down and find Location Services. Under this option click on the Clock on the Lock Screen and ensure the toggle is enabled. If it’s disabled tap on it to turn it on.
#2. Do I need third-party apps to customize my iPhone lock screen?
To be honest NO! The iPhone doesn’t allow users too much customization, however, there is something you can customize in your own way. In this guide, I’ve shared all the possible ways to customize the iPhone’s home screen without any app.
#3. Do I need to jailbreak my iPhone for customization?
Well, no, a jailbroken device can indeed do more than a non-jailbroken device, but you aren’t required to jailbreak your iPhone. There are simple tricks you can follow and customize your iPhone lock screen. Follow this guide.
Currently, the iPhone doesn’t allow users to customize the iPhone lock screen, there are a few things you can customize according to your need like set auto-lock time, managing notifications, and managing the control center.
The mentioned customization is straightforward and easy to perform. In this guide, I’ve shared with you the step-by-step guide to available customized options.
iOS 14 is not in the market now but is expected soon, who knows if Apple will enable users to all customization like Android. Stay tuned till then, I’ll update you whenever any update comes from iOS.
Apart from that, if any customization I didn’t capture in this guide, feel free to disclose it in the comment section.
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.