Are You Searching For Googe Chrome Download For PC, Mac, Linux? Google Chrome is leading the market in terms of browser. In this post, we are going to elaborate on Google Chrome Download For PC and how to uninstall it from PC.
You know Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers in the entire world, Yes you heard it right.
Most Internet users prefer Google Chrome instead of any other browser. Because Google Chrome is easily available for every device and it has almost every type of extension that is required for any user, it provides you more security, and mainly it’s lighting fast.
Good Thing About Google Chrome
Google chrome has a pretty impressive user interface that allows you to check Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and many other websites. The download speed is superb in the chrome browser. One more thing that makes difference between google chrome and any other browser.
Google chrome syncs the data with the same Gmail account across the devices. It means if you are using a chrome browser on your computer, laptop, tab, and mobile and signed in with the same Gmail account, all your bookmarks, browsing history, and all will be synced. Somewhere it works like Apple’s products.
So here we will share complete information about Google Chrome Download For PC, which will allow you to download chrome on your PC.
Also Read: How To Delete Instagram Account On iPhone
What Are Google Chrome & Ways For Google Chrome Download For PC?
Google chrome is a browser, with the help of it, you can surf the internet easily. There are plenty of browsers available in the market like Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, and many more. But google chrome is the best among them all.
Google Chrome is more secure and fast and offers you various types of extensions to install. Google Chrome browser is available for almost every device that exists today. You can get Chrome into your Mac Computer, Windows, Tablet, iPhone, Android, Linux, and many more. Which we will talk about later in this post.
Below we will share with you the proper guide for free download google chrome for pc full version. We will introduce you to the google pc version and how to install chrome browser for pc in different types of operating systems. So without getting delayed let’s jump to the topic and know about Google Chrome Download For PC that will make it easy for you to install.
Also Read: How To Get HBO Max On LG Smart TV
Also Read: Why Can’t I Download Game Pigeon
Process Of Google Chrome Download For PC Windows 10 64 bit:
Well, we are firstly starting with Windows 10 as we all know Windows 10 is a leading operating system. Below find the step-by-step process of it.
- Go to any browser which is installed on your PC. (Windows offers you Internet Explorer by default)
- Go to the search bar and type “Google Chrome Download For PC Windows 10” or you can click here
- Click on the first link, and you can see the windows version and 64 bit. Simply click on the “Download Button”
- Once you click on the download button, it will redirect you to another page. Now click on the “Download Chrome” button (Right on the top side).
- Now click on the “Accept and Install” button to download google chrome setup for pc into your computer.
- Once the download is completed, you can run the setup to install it on your PC.
- When chrome will be installed on your computer, you can launch the app and enjoy it.
How To Uninstall Google Chrome Windows 10
Well, as it is easy to install Google Chrome, it is also easy to uninstall it. Below we will share with you a complete guide for uninstalling chrome in windows 10.
- Click on the start button (Bottom of the left corner).
- Click on the “Settings” and then type into the search bar “Control Panel”.
- A new window will open, now find and click on “Uninstall a program” under the “Programs” sections.
- It will show you all the installed applications on your computer. Find the “Google Chrome” and right-click on it, which will show you “Uninstall”, or you can find an “Uninstall” button on the top.
- Tap on it and chrome will be uninstalled from Windows 10.
Google Chrome Download Mac PC:
As of now, we have seen the process of Google Chrome Download For PC, and now we take you to the process of Google Chrome Download On Mac. Follow the given steps for this.
- Launch any browser (Mac offers you a Safari browser by default).
- Now go to the search bar and type “Google Chrome Download” and hit enter or click here
- Open the first link and you can see a “Download Chrome” and now click on the “Allow”.
- It will start downloading the “Google Chrome.dmg extension” file on your Mac.
- Wait until the downloading is complete. Once the file is downloaded successfully, simply click on the .dmg file to install google chrome on your Mac.
- Now, wait for it to finish.
- And now you can see a new Windows on your screen. At this point, all you need to do is, simply “drag the Google Chrome icon to the application folder”.
- Now just press the “Command Key” on your Mac and drag the Chrome icon to the application folder.
- Once you do that, what is going to happen is, when you go to the launch pad, and you can see Chrome Icon here.
- When you go to the application folder, here you can also see the chrome icon.
- It means you are ready to work with Google Chrome on Mac.
- The first time you can see a warning message so simply click on the open/allow button.
- You can set google chrome as a default browser.
How To Uninstall Google Chrome Mac:
Follow the steps to install chrome from mac.
- Open the finder into your Mac. (Bottom of the left corner).
- Now click on the “Applications” from the display list.
- And you can see all the installed applications on your Mac operating system.
- Search for google chrome and select the icon and press (CTRL Key) and click on the icon with the mouse.
- Click on the “Move To Trash” options and it will remove Google Chrome from the Mac and you can find the google chrome in the trash folder. In case you want to remove it from Trash also then right-click on it and select “Empty Trash” to remove it completely from Mac.
Google Chrome Download For Linux:
As we mentioned above in this article Google chrome is a widely used browser and it’s available for various types of operating systems and devices. As of now, we have covered the guide for Google Chrome Download For PC and Mac, now we are going to share with you a step-by-step guide for Linux. If you are using Linux then you can follow the below steps for this.
- Simply open the browser on your computer. (Linux offers you Mozilla Firefox browser by default).
- Now type into the search bar “Google Chrome For Linux” and hit the enter button or simply click here.
- Choose the official website of Google and then choose the “Download Chrome”.
- Once you click on the “Download Chrome” button a new page will open with two options to choose from. (64 bit.deb For Debian/Ubuntu & 64 bit .rpm For Fedora OpenSUSE)
- Choose according to your operating system and hit on the “Accept and Install” button.
- A new popup will show on the screen and will ask you to save the file. Choose the “Save” button and then click “OK”.
- It will start downloading chrome files on your computer.
- Now go to the location where it was saved on your computer. (Generally, Files>Download). Here you can see the downloaded file.
- Now for installing the chrome on Linux you have to take the help of “Terminal”. You can open the terminal by just pressing the (CTRL+ALT+T) or you can go to the “Show Application” Icon (Bottom of the left corner) and find the “Terminal”.
- Now use the command in the terminal for installing the chrome. “cd download/” and hit enter then use this command “Sudo apt install ./google-chrome-stable_current_amd64.deb and hit enter.
- Now it will ask you to enter the computer password, simply type and hit enter.
- Now you can see on the screen, it will start the installation. Once the process is finished, close all the open windows.
- Click on the “Show Application” and boom you can see Google Chrome Icon in the app list. In case you didn’t find the Chrome Icon then you can use the “Search Tab” for finding it.
- When you open the Chrome browser for the first time, it will ask you to make it the default browser. It’s up to you to check or uncheck the box and click on it.
- You are all set to enjoy Google Chrome on Linux.
How To Uninstall Google Chrome Linux?
The process of it is very simple, just follow the steps.
- First of all open Terminal (CTRL+ALT+T) or right-click on the desktop and click on the terminal.
- Copy-paste the following command into the terminal without a special character.
- “Sudo apt-get –purge remove google-chrome-stable” now hit the enter button and type computer password and hit enter again.
- Press “Y” and hit enter. It is removed from Linux. But it is still in your “Hidden File”. If you want to remove it completely and keep following the below steps.
- “rm -rf /home/YOUR USER NAME/ .config/google-chrome” paste it into terminal and hit enter and then copy below code.
- “rm -rf /home/YOUR USER NAME/ .cache/google-chrome” and hit enter again. It will completely remove Chrome from Linux.
In this post, we have shared the Google Chrome Download For PC and chrome downloading process for all the leading operating systems. But maybe you have some questions coming to your mind after reading this, therefore we have added FAQs below. You can find some of the common questions that people are looking for regarding Google Chrome Download For PC.
#1. Google Chrome Download For PC Windows 7 Is Available?
The short answer is Yes, but before we answer this question we would like to share with you that Google has stopped releasing updates for 32 bit operating systems. In case if you are using windows 7 64 bit then google allows you to chrome browser download for PC.
#2. How Do I install Google Chrome For Free?
Well, it’s pretty simple to free download google chrome for PC and install. We have covered installing chrome on all the leading OS. You can choose your desired operating system, and follow the given steps.
#3. Why Will My Computer Not Download Google Chrome?
Well, normally you can download google chrome easily on your computer and others devices, but if you are not able to download it into your computer then follow these steps.
- Firstly try to clear cache, remove temporary files and unwanted apps.
- If you have pre-installed Chrome on your computer, try to uninstall it and reinstall it.
- Check if your hard disk drive has enough free space to download and install the file.
- Scan your full computer with good antivirus.
- Check if there are any updates available.
#4. What Is The Chrome Latest Version For PC?
Well, Google keeps releasing the new update for chrome, but at the current time, the latest version of chrome is 91.0. 4472.77. You can check it by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner > Help > About Google Chrome.
Google Chrome browser is the all-time favorite of maximum internet users. Google Chrome is more secure than any other browser. It has a wide range of extensions for multi-use.
Google chrome browser is available for different types of devices and multiple operating systems including, iOS, Linux, Android, Windows, and more. It allows their users to sync bookmarks, passwords, history, and all the data between multiple devices with the same Gmail id.
In this post, we have covered Google Chrome Download For PC and how to uninstall it from the device. We shared step-by-step processes for multiple operating systems.
We hope this article was helpful for you. If so, you can share it with your friends and loved ones. If you still have any questions or suggestions regarding Google Chrome Download For PC, you can leave us a comment below.