Screen Mirroring is one of the common features that enables you to cast your screen from one device to another. Screen mirroring is known by many names, but when it comes to iOS devices, it is called AirPlay. In this post, we will share the step-by-step guide for Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV.
Along with that, we will talk about Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV without airplay and screen mirroring iPad to Samsung tv not working.
Watching the iPad on the big screen is more pleasing than watching movies on the iPad screen, Isn’t it? Well technically there are many ways for doing the same and we will introduce you to every possible and best way.
In this post, we are going to describe with you multiple ways for Screen Mirroring iPad/iPhone to Samsung TV with pros and cons. So it will make it easy for you to choose the right and easiest way that suits you.
But before entering this topic let me ask you one simple question. Do you prefer to cast your iPad screen to a bigger screen or are you ok with the current size of the screen? Comment below honestly.
Well, users love to cast iPad screens on a bigger screen instead of a small screen. We will take you to the best solution for How to screen mirroring iPad to Samsung tv.
What Is Screen Mirroring?
Screen Mirroring is a kind of feature that lets you use your iOS device screen to a bigger screen like Smart TV and other devices. Whatever you play on the screen of your iOS device, it will cast the same on a bigger screen.
This feature is enabled in all new and recently launched devices (TV and iOS). If your devices are not less with these features, there are alternatives too to screen mirroring iPad to Samsung TV.
Can You Screen Mirror iPad To Samsung TV Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV
Well, yes you can do this but for this, you will be required to use some tools & apps, with the help of them you can do it easily. Let’s find out the tools and apps below one by one.
Also Read: How To Delete Instagram Account On iPhone
If you have bought your Samsung TV between the year 2018 to 2021 then Airplay 2 feature is by default there. And for iOS devices – Airplay features are already in every iPhone and iPad.
This is one of the simplest ways to How To Screen the Mirror iPad To Samsung TV. But for knowing how to cast iPhone/iPad screen to Samsung TV you need to pay close attention to the entire process. Let’s find out the process of it.
To set up this thing, you should be aware of a few things to work properly.
- Both the devices should be connected to the same WiFi.
- Your WiFi should have a proper and active internet connection.
- Turn on your iPad and Samsung TV.
- Play any video you are willing to watch on your TV screen.
- Now click on the “Airplay” button on your iPad.
- Once you click on the “Airplay” button, it will show you available options including Samsung TV.
- Find the “Samsung TV” from the display list, and tap on it.
- When you click on the “TV”, whatever you will do on your iPad it will start mirroring on your TV as it is.
- iOS devices are enabled with this feature.
- Simple to understand and easy to use.
- No need for any other apps.
- Older TVs don’t offer this feature.
- Airplay must be available on both devices.
Note: In all methods, one thing in common, Both of the devices must be connected to the same WiFi network.
Also Read: Google Chrome Download For PC
Mirror For Samsung TV:
If the airplay option is not available on your devices you still want to cast your iPad screen to Samsung tv, here is our next method “Mirror For Samsung TV”.
The process is pretty simple to use. The only thing that is required for this, your iPad should be iOS 12 or above, and your iOS device and Samsung TV must be connected on the same device, else you won’t be able to use this. Follow the steps to use this.
- Go to the app store and download “Mirror For Samsung TV.
- Once the downloading is completed, it will automatically install on our device.
- Launch the app on your device “Mirror For Samsung TV”, right after installing.
- Both devices (iPad & Samsung TV) must be connected to the same WiFi network.
- Now swipe down to open “Control Center” and you can see the “Screen Mirroring” option in the control center. Now click on “Screen Mirroring”
- And now you will have an option on your screen called “Mirror Samsung TV” tap on it. And start broadcasting.
- Anything you will play on your iPad will be cast on your Samsung TV.
- Enjoy !!! You are done.
- Very easy to set up.
- No wire and any other hardware are required.
- No more is required for Airplay 2.
- Easy to download.
- iOS must be 12 or more than that to perform this feature.
- The free version may create problems for sound output.
This process is also simple to use but to apply this method you will be required a few things like an HDMI cable and a PC.
If you are enabled with these two things, you are eligible for this process. Let’s find out the step-by-step process of Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV.
- First of all, connect both of your devices with the same WiFi network. And download the “ApowerMirror” app on your iPad and your PC.
- Once the downloading and installing process is completed on both of your devices.
- Launch the app on iPad and PC, and you can see a “Mirror” button on the iPad, tap on it.
- And choose your PC name from the display list and choose “Mirror Phone To PC”.
- Now swipe down from the top of the screen and go to “Control Center”.
- Choose “Screen Mirroring” and then select your PC name again from the list to cast your iPad / iPhone screen to your PC.
- As of now, we have mirrored the iPad screen to our PC with the help of ApowerMirror. Now we want to cast the screen mirror on Samsung TV, Right?
- Now take the “HDMI Cable” and plug in one end to PC’ HDMI port and the other end to our Samsung TV.
- If you followed the earlier step as instructed then your iPad screen should be displayed on your PC. Now as we connected our TV and PC with the help of an HDMI cable, the iPad screen will display on your Samsung TV.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Good quality display.
- Good sound quality.
- Free trial available.
- Require Hardware to perform this. (HDMI & PC)
- Pricing is a little bit higher side 12.95$ per month.
Also Read: How To Delete Twitter Account Permanently
This MirrorMeister could be the best option for you to Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV. MirrorMeister is an easy-to-use software that can be handy for you with this problem.
This software is available for all the leading Smart TVs including Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, and many more. The best thing about this app is it offers you a free trial.
If you are satisfied with the app you can get it for just 2.99$. Simply follow the instructions given below to cast iPhone/iPad screen to Smart TV.
- Firstly download the app on your Samsung TV and iPad. (App is available on the Samsung App Store)
- Once the downloading and installing is completed, connect both of your devices with the same WiFi network.
- Launch the app on your iOS device and click on the screen mirroring.
- Choose the Samsung TV and everything you play on your iPad will start casting on your Samsung TV.
- It doesn’t take long to set up the process.
- 7 days free trial available.
- Support multiple TV brands like Sony, Panasonic, Samsung.
- Pocket-friendly pricing.
- The trial version is not so handy.
- Sometimes the screening stops after 5 to 10 minutes.
Our last but not the least methods for Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV. You can consider it as one of the easiest ways for screen mirroring.
With the help of Lets View, you can record the screen as well as this app lets you take a screenshot. But make sure you have the HDMI cable and one PC to perform this method.
Simply follow the instructions given below to know the setup process in detail.
- Download & Install the Lets View app on your iPad / iPhone and your PC.
- Once the installation process is done, launch the app and find your PC name on your iPad or iPhone and tap to connect.
- Once your PC and iPad connected successfully. Now it’s time to connect the PC to Samsung TV.
- Take an HDMI cable and plug it into the PC and the other end to Samsung TV.
- Now you can see and everything (Movies, Images, Games, etc) play on your iPad screen.
- More than 1500000 satisfied customers.
- User-friendly interface and easy setup.
- Allow you to screen recording and taking snapshots.
- High-quality video and audio quality.
- Doesn’t support any other connectivity like USB. Only WiFi support
- After a few minutes, it automatically stops screening, then you have to reconnect it.
- Require extra hardware. (A PC and one HDMI cable)
FAQs About Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV:
As we tried our best to provide you with the best and easy solutions for Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV, and we also tried to cover everything in this post.
But if there is still something left, therefore we have added FAQs. You can find some of the common questions below, people are looking for.
#1. Can You Screen Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV?
Well, the answer is yes, you can mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV. We have shared multiple ways for screen mirroring iPad to Samsung TV. You can choose any of them because the process and requirements are the same for iPhone & iPad.
#2. How To Mirror an iPad To An Android TV?
Well, the process is quite simple to apply and for setup and software requirements you can move to our number 3 method (APowerMirror).
#3. How To Connect iPad To Samsung TV With HDMI Cable?
Well, there are a couple of ways to connect an iPad to a Samsung TV With the help of an HDMI cable. I have described each method for the same. You can take a look at number 3 and number 5 methods for this.
#4. Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV Not Working?
Well, this is a common problem for most people. if screen mirroring iPad to Samsung TV is not working then there are a few things you can check out.
- First of all, check if you have an active Internet connection.
- Both of your devices (Samsung TV & iPad) should be connected to the same WiFi network.
- Restart all your devices including the Internet Router.
- Check your devices’ Softwares are up to date. (If required, update them first with the help of the Internet).
- If still facing the issue, you can consider any of the other methods mentioned above.
Also Read: How To Download Apps On LG Smart TV
Conclusion Of Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV:
Well, many people had the question: Can I Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV?. Therefore We have written this detailed article for Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV.
There are multiple ways and in this post, we tried to explain every best solution for the same. You can take the help of Airplay2, or any other software for this, or you have the option to mirror the screen with the help of an HDMI cable.
All methods are tested and working in our case. You can choose any of them at your convenience. We hope any of the methods will work for you.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV, you can leave us a comment below. We would love to solve your every query.
So that’s all for now, we will be back with another interesting blog. For more such blogs on technology and gadgets and other things keep visiting us. Your views matter to us so feel free to contact us.