One of the difficult tasks is to buy an iPhone, (LoL) and then come to How To Transfer Texts From Android To iPhone?
Text messaging was the only and best way to stay in touch with your friends and family, and instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Kik App came into the business.
People forgetting text messages, however, there are still a lot of important text messages we receive every day.
If your old phone was Android, and you got an iPhone recently, then it becomes important to transfer SMS text messages from Android to iPhone, Right?
Well In this article I will share a couple of ways and these methods will transfer texts from Android to iPhone effortlessly.
So are you excited?
Well, I can smell, your answer is YES…
Let’s dive into the topic.
Table of Contents
What Is Android iPhone Transfer?
The name describes itself, still, I am trying to make it easy for you to understand, Android to iPhone Transfer means when you transfer your Android phone data to iPhone.
That can be anything like Texts, Contacts, Bookmarks, History, or anything which is known as Android to iPhone Transfer.
In this detailed article, we will talk about how to transfer contacts, SMS to android from iPhone with the help of three different methods.
Also Read: How To Change The Time On My Fitbit
What Are The Best Transfer Apps From Android To iPhone?
On Google Play Store you get various types of transfer apps from android to iPhone, but I short-listed the three best apps, which were tested by me, and worked perfectly. You can find them below.
- Move To iOS.
- Phone Transfer Utility.
- SMS Backup+.
How To Transfer Texts From Android To iPhone:
I found three different working methods, using any of them will solve your issue regarding transferring texts from Android to iPhone.
Method1: Transfer Text From Android To iPhone Using Move To iOS App:
Move To iOS app will help in this concern. The best thing about this app which I noticed is that it comes with a super easy interface and enables you to transfer all your text messages from Android to iPhone.
Many apps require access to a computer to perform the steps, however, the case is completely different for Move To iOS app, you do not need any computer for the same. Simply find the below steps to transfer texts from Android to iPhone without a computer.
Note: Your iPhone should not be in used condition, or if it is, then makes a reset of your device, otherwise this app will not be able to perform.
- You need to download and install Move To iPhone, get Move To iOS from Google Play Store, and install it on your Android device.
- On the home screen of the app, click on the “Continue” then tap on the “Next” button.
- Now it will ask you to choose the desired phone, choose iPhone.
- Now choose to boost up mode in advance on your iPhone. Connect your both phone with active Internet.
- Choose “Move Data from Android” on the app interface then click on continue for further steps.
- On the screen you will be presented with a code, that can be either 10 digits or 6 digits, this exact code should be entered on your Android device.
- The next screen will show you the data options which can be transferred from Android to iPhone. Simply choose any of them, or all by ticking off on the square box.
- Here you will need some patience and wait until the transferring process complets.
- Tap on the “Next” button, then “Done”.
- All your SMS has been transferred from Android to iPhone.
Method2: Transfer Text From Android To iPhone Using Phone Transfer Utility:
This method enables you to transfer data from Android to iPhone without putting in any extra effort. This method works on various brand types of Android phones such as Samsung, Redmi, LG, Sony, HTC, ZTE, Lenovo, Google, OnePlus, VIVO, OPPO, Motorola, VIVO, Xiaomi, Huawei, etc.
Apart from text messages, you can also transfer other media as well using this phone transfer utility.
Note: If your iPhone already carries SMS, then also this phone transfer utility performs perfectly without losing existing SMS. Let’s find out step by step.
- You need to download and install this tool on your computer (Mac, or Windows). Simply download the tool from the button below.
- Run the software on your computer and you will come across a colorful interface. Every color has a different meaning which is written below the color box. As we are here to transfer texts from Android to iPhone so you should click on the Green box which says “Phone to Phone Transfer”.
- Now connect both of your Android & iOS devices with your computer using a USB cable. As soon as both devices get connected successfully with this software, you can see them on the home screen of the software.
- Center of the screen you can see all the list of content that can be transferred with this method. Simply choose text messages from the display list.
- Once you have selected the desired option to transfer then simply click on the “Start Copy” button. The entire process will take a couple of minutes to finish, so wait patiently.
Also Read: How To Add Discovery Plus To Vizio Smart TV
Also Read: How To Get GamePigeon On Android
Method3: Transfer Text From Android To iPhone Using SMS Backup+:
SMS Backup+ is also a great way to transfer text from Android to iPhone, this is not only a free tool but also open-source.
This method will perform with Gmail, in simple terms, it will backup all your texts in given Gmail then transfer them into iPhone.
As this tool involves Gmail to transfer so any of your texts won’t transfer in the Messaging app directly. You have to do some molestation with Gmail settings to work with it. Let’s find out step by step guide.
- To begin with, to login into any of your Gmail accounts (that should be in the browser, not the app).
- On the top right corner, you can see a “Gear” icon, click on it, and find and click on “See All Settings.”
- On the top header find and click on “Forwarding and POP/IMAP.”
- Under the IMAP click on the “Enable IMAP”, if it’s disabled & scroll down and tap on the “Save Changes” to take effect.
- If you have already downloaded the SMS Backup+ app then ignore this step. For downloading the app SMS Backup+ app from Google Play Store click here.
- Once the downloading and installing of SMS Backup+ is finished, run the app on your Android device.
- Now choose the same Gmail account in your phone, which you have logged in earlier, and click on the “Backup” option. Within a few minutes all your messages will store to Gmail.
- Now log in the same Gmail ID on your iPhone and follow the transferring steps below.
- That’s all.
Frequently Asked Questions:
#1. How to transfer contacts from android to iPhone?
Well, the process remains the same as we discussed above for Texts. While using any of the apps (SMS Backup+, Phone Transfer Utility, or Move To iOS) will help you to transfer contacts or any other content from Android to iPhone.
#2. Is it possible to move from android to ios?
Yes, there are a few workarounds available, you can download the app on your Android phone then follow the above-mentioned steps.
#3. Can I transfer my text messages from Android to iPhone?
The short answer is YES, you can by using the above-mentioned app. Still, you should be aware that your Android device must be Android version 4.3 or above. You can download any of the apps (Move To iOS, Phone Transfer Utility, SMS Backup+) for transferring Camera roll data, texts, contacts, bookmarks, history and other things.
#4. Is it worth moving from Android to iPhone?
It is, but most people can’t afford an iPhone and that is true. If you can, then you should definitely try the iPhone, because they are far more secure than Android, and provide you with various types of functionality that Android failed to deliver.
#5. Transfer text messages from android to iPhone 11, 12, XR?
As I already discussed above, these apps (Move To iOS, Phone Transfer Utility, SMS Backup+) are the best in the market to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone 11, 12, XR or any other model.
Transferring texts from Android to iPhone is not an easy task unless you go through this post. In this detailed post, I have shared three different methods, I have tested all three methods personally, so you can give them a try to transfer android to iPhone.
You can apply any of the processes to transfer texts from Android to iPhone effortlessly. All methods will require having an app on your Android device for backup, I have attached all these apps’ links so you can get them easily.
I hope this article was helpful for you and provided you with ultimate workarounds for How To Transfer Texts From Android To iPhone.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding this post, you can leave me a comment below.
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.