The iOS ecosystem is one of the greatest ways to stream your content within the iOS network, but how about mirroring an iPhone to Samsung TV? Well, this article will explain How To Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV.
Before I start this informative post, I want you to answer about what is the best way you love to screen mirroring?
Screen Mirroring is a widely used feature that allows users to stream their content from smaller devices such as iPhone, iPad to larger devices like Smart TVs.
If you’re also using the iPhone and searching for your Samsung TV, then stay with this post, here you will get all your queries solved.
Samsung also understands the importance of Screen mirroring so since 2018 they support AirPlay2 and using this feature you can easily screen mirror iPhone to Samsung TV effortlessly.
Let’s catch the process of How To Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV free and paid step-by-step.
Note: Make sure both of your devices (iPhone & Samsung TV) are connected with the same Wi-Fi network.
How To Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV
Screen Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV is not rocket science, however, finding the best one is the tricky one, as there are a bunch of workarounds available which enables you to stream iPhone to Samsung TV, but the question arises is.
Do all these methods work?
Well, the answer is NO.
I made it easy for you because I and my team spend a lot of time on it. All the given methods are tested and checked by me. Let’s find out one by one. You can also read [Top 5 Ways] Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV
Method 1: Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV Using AirPlay 2:
As we discussed above, AirPlay is the best way to connect airplay to Samsung TV within the Apple ecosystem, but wait, that is not the only thing AirPlay 2 can do.
Using the AirPlay feature you can also enable yourself to cast video, photos, games, music, on Samsung TV.
Let’s understand how to mirror iPhone to Samsung TV using AirPlay 2.
- Turn on both of your devices and connect them with the same Wi-Fi network to work smoothly.
- Once both devices get connected successfully with the same Wi-Fi network, grab your iPhone/iPad and play any video or photo, you are willing to watch iPhone on Samsung tv.
- On the bottom of the screen, you can find a Share button, tap on it, and then choose the AirPlay option.
- As soon as you click on the AirPlay button, it will show you the connected devices, so choose Samsung TV from the display list.
- And boom!! Your TV is streaming the same content.
Note: If you enabled screen mirroring, but stuck to How to turn off screen mirroring click here to read.
Also Read: How To Connect PS4 Controller To Firestick 4K
Also Read: How To Install IPTV On Roku
Method 2: Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV Using Adapter:
In some cases, if your AirPlay option is not working properly, then this method will surely suit you. However, for this, you will need a lightning digital AV adapter.
Once you own the AV adaptor you open the gate to screen sharing from iPhone to any HDTV effortlessly.
Let’s understand how to Lightning Digital AV Adapter for iPhone screen mirroring to Samsung Smart TV.
- To begin with, to turn on your Samsung TV and the backside of the TV you can find the HDMI port, simply connect one side of the HDMI cable there.
- Hold your Digital AV Adaptor and connect the flip side of the HDMI cable.
- Now connect your iPhone with the connector of the adaptor.
- Once all the connections are made properly, navigate to the Input option on your TV.
- Under the Input, option chooses the HDMI port to which you connect the cable.
- Within a couple of seconds, you can see the content of your iPhone to Samsung TV.
Method 3: Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV Using ApowerMirror:
We haven’t talked about any software yet, here comes the ApowerMirror, which is basically known for screen mirroring solutions.
This tool enables you to mirror iPhone to Samsung TV effortlessly. ApowerMirror is a powerful tool that allows you to stream various types of content on your Samsung TV from an iOS device.
Not only this but you can also record your content using this software. Let’s understand the process from scratch.
Also Read: How To Get HBO Max On LG Smart TV
Also Read: How To Get GamePigeon On Android
Things Required For How To Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV:
- HDMI Cable.
- ApowerMirror software.
- Download the ApowerMirror software/app on your computer and iPhone.
- Once the app/software is downloaded, install it.
- Take your HDMI cable and connect TV and PC using that cable.
- Now launch the app on both devices and click on the Mirror (M) button on iPhone.
- Now swipe down from the home screen, and navigate to the Control Center.
- Under the control, the center chooses screen mirroring. You will come across all the connected devices.
- From the display list, choose your PC. Now you have screened the mirror from iPhone to PC.
- If you have connected the HDMI cable properly, simply click on the Start Now button on the app, then the same display should display on your Samsung TV.
Note: You need to download the ApowerMirror software on both of your devices (iPhone & Computer).
Method 4: Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV Using MirrorMeister:
MirrorMeister also works in the same way as the earlier one. You can download it from Google, but it is not free, you need to pay a small amount to use it. However, you can grab a free trial. Let’s find out how to mirror iPhone to Samsung TV using MirrorMeister.
- You need to download the MirrorMeister app on your iPhone and Samsung TV. (For the iPhone you can get it from the App Store, and Samsung Store also has this app).
- Download and install the app on your both devices, then install them.
- Ensure to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the MirrorMeister app on your iPhone, and on the home screen find the Screen Mirroring option.
- Once you tap on the screen mirroring option, you can see all the connected devices with the same network. Simply choose your Samsung TV from the display list.
- Now click on confirm, and whatever you do on your iPhone it will display on your Samsung TV. That’s all for cast iphone to samsung tv
Wrapping Up Of Apple Screen Mirroring:
This post elaborated the multiple ways How To Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV using AirPlay2, ApowerMirror, and Adaptor.
You can apply any of the mentioned methods to display the iPhone screen to Samsung TV.
If you still have any questions or suggestions regarding How To Mirror iPhone To TV you can leave me a comment below. That’s all for today on screen share iPhone topic.
For more topics on how to connect iPhone to Samsung smart tv keep visiting Techbeholder.com
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.