Are you a PS5 user and searching for How to Install and watch Paramount Plus On PS5, or the best streaming services?
Choosing the best streaming service is challenging, but I’ll help you to find the best one. As per my experience Paramount Plus is the best streaming platform.
Why I’m advocating Paramount Streaming Platform? You’ll get to know below in this article?
Numerous streaming platforms are available in the market that qualify you to stream your content, and Paramount Plus is one of them.
Under this post, we’ll learn a step by step process of How To Install & Watch Paramount Plus On PlayStation 5 (PS5) with beginner-friendly steps.
PS5 is known as PlayStation 5, and using your PS5; you can stream your desired content effortlessly. Paramount Plus is one of the attention-catching subscription-based video streaming platforms that enable users to stream their content at a pocket-friendly budget.
So, without further delay, let’s get into the topic and learn the steps to get Paramount Plus On PS5 (PlayStation 5).
Table of Contents
What Is Paramount Plus?
Paramount plus is an on-demand streaming platform that has already captured more than 30,000 content, including UEFA Champions League, Golf, NFL, PGA, and many more.
Currently, it’s owned by ViacomCBS. At the inception (October 28, 2014), the platform was rolled out as CBS All Access with the cost of US$5.99 per month with commercials and $9.99 per month without.
But then it was rebranded as Paramount Plus on March 4, 2020. The best thing about Paramount Plus is it’s available in various languages, including English, Swedish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Danish, Spanish and Finnish.
Along with that, Paramount also enables users to download the content to watch them offline.
When Will Paramount Plus Be Available On PS5?
Many PS5 are eagerly waiting for when will Paramount plus be available on PS5? As of May 2022 there is no official update released from Paramount on PS5. So we can assume, in recent coming months we can’t see Paramount+ on PS5.
If any update would be released from the source. I would let you know. As of now, you can rely on the below described methods to watch Paramount Plus.
Also Read: How To Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify
How to Sign Up for Paramount Plus Using Browser?
Signing up with Paramount Plus is straightforward; follow the below steps to sign up for Paramount Plus.
For this, you’ll require a browser on your device. I prefer Google Chrome, or you can go with any one you’re presented with.
- Launch the available browser on your Smartphone or PC.
- Go to the Paramountplus.com.
- You’ll see the option “Try Paramount+”; tap on it.
- Click on the “Try It Free” button, and opt for the plan according to your need and requirements.
- Once you’ve decided on your Paramount Plus plan, now you’ll have to fill up the form, enter your correct details such as email address, phone number, full name, and new password.
- Then make a click on the “Continue” button, and provide you with “Payment Information.”
- You’re almost done; just click on “Start Paramount+.”
- You’re all set to rock on.
Also Read: Can You Get Roblox On Nintendo Switch
How to Get Paramount Plus on PS5?
When you complete the signup process, the next step is to get the Paramount Plus on your PS5 device. But currently, Paramount Plus is officially not accessible for PlayStation 5. Don’t get disappointed because TechBeholder has a proven workaround.
Utilizing this method, you can get Paramount Plus on PS5 (PlayStation 5).
To execute the steps, requires to mirror the Paramount Plus content on PlayStation 5; Follow the below steps to get Paramount Plus On PS5 with a complete guide.
Attention: You’ll require Screen mirroring and the Paramount Plus app on your Smartphone to perform this task. Get the app on your Smartphone and move to the further steps below.
- I assume you’re ready with both apps, to begin with, to launch the Paramount Plus app and log in with the credentials.
- Now connect both of your devices (Smartphone and PlayStation) with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once both devices get connected with the same Wi-Fi, the next step is to set up your Speaker with PlayStation5.
- Now press the PlayStation button on your PS5 controller.
- Go with “Game Base” and travel to the “Option” on your PS5.
- Opt for “Go to Game Base” and find and choose a friend from your PS5.
- Once you decide, write and send a message at www.google.com on your PS5.
- Click on the link that was sent to your friend.
- https://tvee.app, navigate to the link on your PlayStation 5, and on the main screen, you can see a QR code.
- Open the Screen Mirroring app on your Smartphone, and scan the given QR code.
- You’ll get a popup on your screen, and click on “Start Broadcast” in your “Screen Mirroring app.”
- Once all these are successfully done, it means a Smartphone screen on your PS5 connected TV.
- The final step is to launch the “Paramount App” on smartphones, and now you can enjoy your content on your PlayStation 5.
Alternative Way To Get Paramount Plus on PS5 using PS Remote Play
Currently, Paramount Plus is not accessible on PS5, so in such a case, utilizing the PS Remote Play is the alternative method. Here is how to use the PS Remote Play method.
- To begin with, connect your PS5 and Smart Phone with a stable and high-speed Internet connection.
- Now access the App Store and install the Paramount Plus on your Smartphone.
- Once the Paramount Plus app is installed on your Smartphone, access the Settings option on PS5, and navigate to the Remote Play option.
- Ensure to enable the Remote Play Feature on PS5 by tapping on the toggle.
- The next thing you need to focus on is to set the PS5 on Rest Mode.
- In order to Set Rest Mode, navigate to the System Settings.
- Then ensure to tick the box labeled with Stay Connected To The Internet and Enable Turning On PS5 From the Network.
- Now download the PS Remote Play App on your Smartphone.
- Launch the app and submit your PS5 credentials into the PS Remote Play App.
- Once it’s done, you can notice the phone screen start reflecting on your PS5 screen.
- In this way, you can watch ParamountPlus on PS5 effortlessly.
What To Do If Paramount Plus Not Working/Crashing on PS4 or PS5?
Whenever you get some error while enjoying Paramount plus on your PS5 or PS4, it presents you with some error code, you can report that code to the support team, and they’ll fix it. In the meantime, you can follow some quick-fix solutions for the same.
Restart the Paramount Plus App:
Sometimes restarting the app may fix the issue because it fixes the temporary glitches automatically. I recommend you restart the Paramount Plus app once before applying advanced troubleshoots.
Simply press the HOLD the PS button from the controller to restart the app, choose highlighted application from the menu option, and choose close. After a couple of seconds, again press and hold the PS button, and select the restart button.
Wait for a while and let the PlayStation restart again. Now relaunch the Paramount App and check if the problem has been resolved.
Sign Out From App:
If the problem persists, then the next thing you should do is to log out of the Paramount app and then re-login.
It was seen due to technical or server errors, the webpage has problems. Performing logging out will refresh your subscription page and fix the issue.
All you need to do for logging out from your Paramount app is travel to the profile picture, go to the Settings, and tap on the logout.
Check The Internet Connectivity:
As well all know that accessing the Paramount app requires a stable Internet connection, so ensure you’ve got a proper and working Internet connection.
You can check it by restarting your router or modem, or you can take help from a free website available on the Internet.
Or try to connect to the same Internet connection with other devices. If you notice that Internet speed is the culprit, talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
If the above three methods don’t help you get rid of this issue, you should check if any updated version is available for your app. Because old versions are highly responsible for the same, follow the below steps to update the device and app.
- Launch the application and press the PS button on the controller.
- Go to the Check Updates option; if any is available, update it.
- It may take a while to update, so leave your device.
- Once the update is finished, PlayStation will restart the Paramount Plus app.
- Navigate to the Settings and then choose System Software update.
- Now click on Check Updates; if any are available, it will show you.
- Click the Update button if any appear.
- It’ll update and restart your device when done.
Also Read: How To Get Free Robux In Roblox
Also Read: Roku For Xfinity
Frequently Asked Questions Of Paramount Plus On PS5?
#1. Can you download paramount plus on ps5?
Unfortunately, Paramount supports multiple devices like Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, but for PS5; you can’t download Paramount plus on PS5 as of now. However, you can scroll up and find the How to Get Paramount Plus on PS5 section for a working workaround.
#2. When will paramount plus be available on PS5?
Well, the company hasn’t provided any clue on their last press conference, so it’s hard to say any specific time, as the Paramount plus don’t have any plans to make it accessible anytime soon for PS5.
#3. Is Paramount plus free?
Paramount is not free, but you can take advantage of a 7-days free trial pack at paramountplus.com/telstratv. Get the app from the app store on your Telstra TV. Later you can choose any of their premium plans.
#4. What are the Paramount Plus plans?
Paramount offers you two different plans, the first one comes with ads that will cost you around US$5.99 per month, and ads-free will cost you US$9.99 per month.
Ultimate solution of How to install and watch Paramount Plus On PS5. Paramount Plus is an on-demand video streaming platform that offers you more than 30,000 content, including UEFA Champions League, Golf, NFL, PGA, and others.
Paramount plus is available for several devices like Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, FireTV, and many more.
However, when it comes to PlayStation 5 then as of now, Paramount App doesn’t have any official app for PS5. In this detailed post of Paramount Plus On PS5, I’ve introduced you to a workaround using which you can cast your Paramount plus content on PlayStation 5 effortlessly.
I hope you’re satisfied with the provided information; use the comment box below for any questions or suggestions.
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.