Are you a Spotify user and created a Playlist on Spotify and looking for the solutions of How to See Who Liked Your Playlist On Spotify? If so, here I’ll provide you with the ultimate guide for this.
The one who created a Spotify playlist, on most occasions, wondered to check who liked or followed it. I don’t want to disappoint you, but the fact is Spotify doesn’t offer you features to see the exact person who liked or followed your Spotify playlist is not possible.
However, you can see the total number of likes/followers.
Not except if you say you need to realize the number that follows every individual’s Spotify playlist or who follows your Spotify account.
In 2013 this feature was available on Spotify, but they got rid of it. Spotify lovers around the planet voted to add this feature, but Spotify confirmed that they’re not planning to add it in the near future.
Let’s dive into the topic and understand more about How to see who liked your Playlist on Spotify with a beginner-friendly guide. Spotify users should also check out How To Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify
Table of Contents
How To See Who Liked Your Playlist On Spotify?
As I discussed above, Spotify doesn’t present you with any function which allows you to check the exact number of followers or who liked your Playlist on Spotify. The only thing you’re allowed for is to check the total number of likes you got on each Playlist. Follow the below steps to check total likes on the Playlist. If your Spotify keep pausing read Why Does My Spotify Keep Pausing user-friendy guide to fix it.
Also Read: How To Update Safari On iPad, iPhone, & Mac
- Launch the “Spotify” app on your device.
- Travel to the “Library,” tap on your “Profile Picture.”
- Now click on “View Profile” and navigate to the Playlist.
- Here, you can see total likes on each playlist name.
Note: In the earlier days of Spotify, this feature was available but currently, unfortunately, no longer available. Spotify doesn’t enable you to see who liked your Playlist on Spotify. The only option you’ve is to check the total number of users who liked it.
Are There Chances To Add The Feature To See Who Liked Your Playlist On Spotify?
Well, Spotify recently announced that currency; they’ve no immediate plan to implement to see who liked your Playlist on Spotify feature again, as this feature was in-game earlier of the Spotify journey.
People around the globe have been commenting and voting to bring who liked your playlist feature back to work.
If I am to be more specific on voting and commenting, then it’s around 25000 votes have already been done, to bring back to see who liked the Playlist on Spotify and 2000 comments asking when it will be available again.
It’s hard to guess why Spotify removed who liked your Playlist on Spotify feature, but I can assure you that you won’t be available to see this feature anytime soon.
As a user, nothing is in our hands to bring it back except voting and commenting for the same. Remember, a little effort can make the difference. In cause you’ve connected multiple devices with your Spotify account here is the quick guide for How To Remove Devices From Spotify with step-by-step guide.
Also Read: Can You Run Roku Software On Your PC
Any Other Way To See Who Liked Your Playlist On Spotify?
My team and I have done deep research to see who liked your Playlist on Spotify, but unfortunately, we didn’t get any solution for that.
If you search on YouTube, you get millions of videos for this, but let me be honest on this, all are just clickbait.
Currently, no workarounds are available to see who liked your Playlist on Spotify. The best we can do as a Spotify user is Voting and Commenting.
Officially Spotify also admitted that they are not planning to add this feature, so there is no specific time to commit you to who liked the Playlist.
I’ve personally gone through hundreds and hundreds of videos and articles that claim to check who liked your Playlist, but eventually, nothing worked.
As long as Spotify itself has stopped this service, so no hacks and third-party apps will deliver the desired result, better keep yourself away from such tricks and hacks.
How To See Spotify Playlist Followers | How To See The Number Of Likes/Followers On Your Spotify Playlist?
There is no way to see who liked your Playlist on Spotify, though one thing you can do is to see how many people liked/followed your Playlist on Spotify. Follow the below-mentioned steps for how to see followers on spotify playlists.
- Begin with opening the “Spotify App” and then navigate to the “Library” (Located at the bottom of the app interface).
- You’ll get a list of recently played “Songs and artists.”
- Click on your “Profile picture,” which is given at the top of the Spotify app.
- On this screen, you can see a couple of things like (Playlist, you’re following, and your followers). Tap on the Playlist to check a full list of all your playlists.
- Under the playlist title, you can see all your likes/followers.
Note: Remember likes and followers are the same things; if you see them in the desktop version, it will be known as “Followers,” and in the mobile app, it is known as “Likes,” but both are the same thing. Also, on the desktop, you’ll get likes/followers to the right of the Playlist.
How To See Playlist Followers On Spotify | Who Follows Your Spotify Account
Steps are straightforward to check who follows your Spotify Account.
- Open the “Spotify App,” and then travel to the “Library.”
- Under the Library, a detailed list will appear of songs and artists you played recently. You can see the “Profile Icon” and click on it at the top of the app interface.
- Under this option, click on “View Profile,” and it’ll appear a full list of your following, your followers, and playlists.
- If you need to check all your followers by name, simply tap on the followers (Detailed list).
- You can scroll up/down to find the complete list.
Also Read: Can You Get Roblox On Nintendo Switch
Also Read: How To Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV
Frequently Asked Questions How To See Your Followers On Spotify:
#1. How to see who liked your Spotify playlist on iPhone?
To check spotify followers and likes feature was available early in 2013, but currently, Spotify doesn’t offer you any feature to see who liked your Spotify playlist, doesn’t matter what devices you use, iPhone, Android, or Desktop.
#2. How to see followers on Spotify playlist?
- Open the “Spotify App,” go to the “profile picture.”
- Now click on the “View Profile” if you are using it on mobile, and if you’re using it on desktop, then click on “Profile.”
- Here you’ll see all your recently played songs, followers, and you’re following. Click on “Followers” scroll down to check all of them.
#3. Hack to see who liked your Spotify playlist?
You’ll get plenty of YouTube videos and blog articles that share the trick for Who liked your Spotify playlist, but the bitter truth is, all are clickbait. Currently, this feature is disabled by Spotify, and they do not plan to execute it in the near future.
#4. Can you see who liked your Playlist on Spotify?
As discussed above in this post, You can see the total number of likes on your Spotify playlist, but unfortunately, there is no way to know who liked it. You can simply go to the profile. Choose the view profile, and here you get all the details of how to see spotify followers.
#5. How to see who liked your Spotify playlist on Laptop?
- Launch the Spotify and go to the “Library” where you can see your recent play songs, choose “Profile,” then click on “View Profile.”
- This will display the total likes of each playlist name.
- That’s all you can see (Total numbers of likes), but Spotify no longer provides the functionality to see Who liked your Spotify playlist on Laptop or Mobile.
This detailed article explained that earlier in 2013, Spotify presented you with a feature where you were allowed to see exactly who liked/followed your playlists, but later they removed this feature.
As there are Spotify consumers voted to bring it back, but Spotify cleared that they don’t have any plan for the same. At present, Spotify users only see the number of people who follow/like your Spotify playlist.
In 2019 Spotify answered the public voting and commenting with “No Right Now.” Currently, Spotify has not planned to add who liked your Playlist on Spotify features.
I hope this article was useful and provided you with complete information. If you still have any questions, suggestions regarding How To See Who Liked Your Playlist On Spotify, use the comment section below.
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.