Switching on iPhone from an Android Smartphone? But worrying about how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer? Put your worries away because in this guide you’ll get to know how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without losing quality in 2023.
This detailed guide will introduce you to the multiple ways to How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone after setup with a beginner-friendly guide.
The steps to transfer photos from Android to iPhone aren’t as simple as changing the Font Color On Android, or changing the apps name on Android. However, it’s pretty similar to the Change Clock on iPhone Lock Screen. In today’s generation people used to save thousands of photos & videos on their phones.
But that’s not the problem, the problem is when you switch from Android to iPhone and want to transfer all your beautiful moments to iPhone without any hassle.
People don’t know how to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone using apps or using the cable? I’ve found several methods that can be a handy way to move photos from Android to iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
In this guide, we’ll learn the steps to transfer / copy photos from Android to iPhone without computer, with a computer, without iTunes, with iTunes, using the various apps, and using a cable.
So let’s break down the steps and learn how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without any hassle.
Also Read: How to Change Clock on iPhone Lock Screen
Also Read: What Is Setup Wizard On Android
Quick Answer:Despite iPhone and Android devices having operating systems but doesn’t enable users to transfer images from Android to iPhone. But don’t worry, there are several workarounds available to Transfer Photos from Android To iPhone Without Computer; like using Google Photos, Dropbox, and the Move to iOS app.
Note: Also remember, using these methods not only just photos but also music, videos, and files can be transferred through an Android Smartphone to a brand new iPhone.
How To Transfer Photos from Android To iPhone Without Computer?
Here are the several methods to transfer photos and videos from Android to iPhone without computer and with computer. Some of them will require access to a third-party app, and on the other hand this task can be done through the Bluetooth, iTunes app and other apps.
However, before we jump into the business, it’s important to understand that Bluetooth methods will take longer to move photos or videos from Android smartphone to the Old iPhone or new iPhone. I’ll describe all of them below, so that you can choose the one which suits you best.
Important Things To Remember
There is a free app named “Move to iOS”, as the name suggests, this app will help you to move photos from Android to iPhone without putting any extra effort. Furthermore, using Move to iOS not only enables you to transfer photos and videos from Android to iPhone without computer.
But also allows you to transfer Contacts, Message history, Camera photos and videos, Web bookmarks, Mail accounts, and Calendars from an Android to iPhone. Follow the steps to transfer photos on iPhone from an Android Smartphone.
Also Read: How To Rename App On Android In 2022
Also Read: How To Screen Mirroring iPhone To Sony TV
Method 1: How to Transfer Photos from Android To iPhone Without PC Using Move to iOS?
Attention: To Move Photos From Android To iPhone Without Computer you’ll require to connect both of your devices with the same WiFi network.
- To begin with, turn on both of your devices, and connect them to the same WiFi network.
- Now travel to Google Play Store on your Android phone, and on the top of the screen, you can notice a search bar.
- Type Move to iOS in the search bar and hit the enter button and then press the Install button.
- Wait until the Move to iOS download and install.
- While setting up your iPhone you’ll have to look for Apps & Data Screen.
- On the App & Data Screen, you can notice an option Move Data From Android, tap on it.
- At the same time launch the Move to iOS app on your Android device, click continue and then agree after reading all the terms & conditions.
- In the meantime, click on the screen called Move from Android.
- Now you’ll get a six-digit code on your iPhone screen, simply enter the same code on your Android phone.
- It may take a few seconds so just wait, once the connection gets stable, a Transfer Data Screen will appear.
- Now select the desired photos or videos you want to move on the iPhone, and hit the Next button.
- At this stage, simply leave your device alone, until you come across with the loading bar finishes on your iPhone.
- The consuming time depends on the size of your photos and videos, so wait patiently.
- Once you notice that the loading bar completes on an iOS phone, click on the Done button on Android Smartphone, and then Continue on iPhone.
- Wait, now you need to follow the on-screen guide to finish the setup.
Alert: Remember, during this process if your Android phone gets a call or you make, the transferring process will be stopped, and in such a scenario you’ll need to execute the entire steps again.
The ‘Move to iOS’ app can also be used to transfer text from Android to iPhone besides transferring photos and videos.
Method 2: Import Photos from Android To iPhone Using Google Photos:
Google Photo is a cloud-based storage platform offered by Google that enables you to store up to 15GB of data. If you utilize this 15GB, then Sharing Photos From Android To iPhone Without Computer can be done.
Here is how to transfer photos from android to iPhone using google photos.
- First Sign In to your Gmail Account and launch Google Photos on your Android Phone.
- Find and click on the Settings option.
- Tap on the Backup & Sync toggle, and the photos will start syncing on your Android device and start uploading images from your Android device to cloud storage.
- Once the upload completes, launch the Google Photos app on your iPhone and log in with the same Gmail ID that was used on Android devices.
- Navigate to Settings, and turn on Backup & Sync. The uploading steps will begin and the entire photos will be uploaded to the iPhone.
- Here you go, you have access to entire photos on your iPhone.
Method 3: Export Photos from Android To iPhone Using SHAREit:
Another way to transfer photos from Android to iPhone freely is using the SHAREit app. This app transfer data from one device to another at lightning speed and doesn’t restrict to photo transfer only. In fact, you can transfer anything through SHAREit.
Here are the steps to transferring photos from Android to iOS devices through Shareit App.
- Install the SHAREit app on your Android and iPhone and launch it.
- On your Android phone tab “Send” icon and choose the photos you want to transfer.
- Click on “Connect to iOS/WP”.
- Now you can notice a Password and Mobile Hotspot will appear.
- Now launch the same app on your iPhone and turn on Hotspot. You can notice a “Receive” button appears on iPhone, tap on it and it’ll start sending selected photos from Android to iPhone without Computer.
Method 4: Import Photos from Android To iPhone Through Dropbox:
Another way to transfer photos from Android to iPhone wirelessly is using the Dropbox platform. It is basically a storage platform that offers you a 2GB free storage option. All you need to do is upload all your photos from an Android device to dropbox and access it on your iPhone. Here is the complete guide for the same.
Here’s how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone.
- Firstly, if the Dropbox app isn’t available on your device, ensure to download it from the App store.
- Assuming you’ve downloaded it, launch the app and access the “Settings” icon.
- It may ask you to allow “Camera Uploads” allow it.
- Click on “Sync Contacts” and the syncing process will begin.
- Now click on the “+” to choose the file and photos you’d like to transfer from the Android device.
- Now repeat STEP 1 on your iPhone and then launch it.
- Tap on the “Sign In” button and enter the same credentials. Here you can see all the uploaded files from Android.
- Simply click on the Download button to get Android photos on your iPhone wirelessly.
Method 5: How to Transfer Pictures from Android To iPhone Using iTunes: [Require A PC]
In this method, we’ll explore the steps to move photos from Android to iPhones using iTunes and a Computer.
All you need to do is, simply copy all your desired photos from Android to your computer, then transfer all the images to your iPhone using iTunes. Follow the below instructions.
- Start with connecting your Android phone to your Computer using Data Cable.
- Once your Android phone is displayed on your PC, navigate to the My Computer, here you can see your Android phone, open it, and find the folder named DCIM, (All your photos are saved in the DCIM folder only)
- If you’re using a Mac device then you might require to install Android File Transfer, and open and go to the DCIM section.
- Doesn’t require telling the copying process (Simply select the photos and drag them to the desktop, or right-click on the desired photos or videos then paste them on your PC).
- Once you’ve copied all the photos or videos which you want to transfer from Android to iOS, disconnect the Android device.
- Now take a USB cable and connect it to your iPhone and the other side to your Computer.
- Once the connection gets stable between your iPhone and your computer, launch iTunes on your PC.
- Now sync your photos to your iPhone.
- Congratulations, mission completed.
- All of your photos or videos are synced with your iPhone and now you can access them by navigating to the Photos and then Albums section.
Method 6: How To Move Pictures From Android To iPhone Using CopyTrans: [Require A PC]
This method is quite similar to the above one, so apply the following steps to Synchronize Photos from Android To iPhone Without Computer.
- Copy the desired photos and videos to your PC using the Data Cable.
- Download the CopyTrans Photo tool on your computer and install it if you don’t know the installing steps. Here is the complete installation guide.
- After the installation, open the software and try to connect your iPhone with your PC. Go to the CopyTrans Photo program and you can notice entire images (iPhone and PC) will appear on the screen.
- Select the image folder that was copied from your Android phone in the earlier steps, create a new photo album on your iPhone and name it.
- Select the copied Android Photos on Computer, drag them to the folder you created on your iPhone, and drop them.
- Now you’ll need to click on Apply Changes, it’s basically a confirmation of your action.
- Done!! All your selected photos and videos saved in your iPhone album folder, and you can access them anytime and anywhere.
Method 7: How To Move Pictures From Android To iPhone Using Bluetooth:
If you’re missing out on a PC or don’t want to rely on third-party apps, here is the option to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without a computer but via the Bluetooth. Before we explore the steps, it’s essential to understand that this process may take longer compared to the above one.
Here are the steps for transfer photos from android to iPhone via Bluetooth.
- First of all, turn on the Bluetooth on both devices (Android and iPhone) and pair them. If you don’t know the pairing steps read here.
- Once both of your devices get paired, access the File Manager on your Android phone, and select the desired photos or videos that you want to move from Android to iPhone.
- Now you can notice that a Share button has been highlighted on your selected photo, simply scroll down, and find the Bluetooth option.
- It will show you all the available nearby devices including your iPhone, and tap on the iPhone.
- The photos and videos you selected will begin transferring from Android to iPhone.
- During this process your iPhone may ask you to allow it, just click on the Allow button.
Attention: Remember, once the connection gets stable between Android and iPhone via Bluetooth, keep both devices close to each other to avoid a connection break.
Method 8: How To Move Pictures From Android To iPhone Using Airdrop:
Method 5 doesn’t require any computer, app, or iTunes to Send Photos From Android To iPhone Without Computer but a website. Follow the steps.
- Connect both of your devices with the same WiFi network, if you’re unable to access any WiFi, simply turn on the Hotspot of your iPhone and connect the Android device with the iPhone’s hotspot.
- Now launch the available browser on both devices, (iPhone comes with Safari, and Android has Google Chrome).
- Now open the SnapDrop website on both devices, and it’ll automatically assign your devices with a name, now you can see the iPhone name on your Android phone, simply tap on it once.
- The next steps will ask you for a few permissions just read and approve them.
- Once you approve all the required permission, you can notice that your Android gallery’s photos appeared on your Android device.
- Select the desired photo and immediately the photo will show on the iPhone screen.
- Now click on the Save button on your iPhone then download the photo.
- That’s it the photos are saved from Android to iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
#1. How to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone without computer?
You can transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone using multiple methods, like downloading the Move to iOS, or the CopyTrans Photo app on your Android device. After setting up the app, select the photos or videos you want to move, and that’s it. For a step-by-step guide scroll up and find method 1.
#2. How to transfer photos from android to iPhone without computer?
Without a computer? No worries, download apps like Move to iOS, or CopyTrans Photo on your Android device from the Google Play Store and then follow the above-mentioned steps.
#3. How to transfer music from Android to iPhone without a computer?
To transfer the music you can take the help of iTunes, scroll up, and find the iTunes section.
Transferring photos and videos from Android to iPhone is not as simple as it seems, but I’m sure after going through this post, you can easily transfer photos from Android to iPhone.
Apart from these methods, there are other ways also available but I found these ways very user-friendly and don’t require any special technical knowledge.
You can follow any of the mentioned methods to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without PC and with PC. I believe this article was informative for you and provided you with enough information.
If you’ve any questions or suggestions regarding How to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without Computer or with a Computer you can drop me a comment below.
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.