Quick Answer of Casting to Firestick:
There are simple steps to mirror iPhone to Firestick, Firestick 4K/Max, Firestick Lite, and Fire TV Cube. All you require is to get the AirScreen App on your TV then click on Start Now and go to Settings > Enable AirPlay
To mirror iPhone to Firestick or Fire TV is an absolutely straightforward process, but require a free tool named AirScreen app, or APower Mirror to get the work done.
Do you own an Amazon Fire Stick and an iPhone? If so, then you’re in luck and why to suffer to watch movies, games and other stuff on smaller screen? Mirroring your iPhone to a Fire Stick lets you play all your iPhone games and watch your iPhone videos on the bigger screen with ease.
Mirroring iPhone to Firestick has become an easy and convenient way to enjoy all of your favorite television shows and movies on your television without having to rent equipment or pay expensive cable bills.
All you need to do is connect the two devices with the same network and install below discussed app, and it’ll reflect iPhone to Firestick straightaway.
However, there are some steps that you should take first to ensure to cast to amazon fire stick without any interruption.
There are thousands of apps and TV shows such as Showtime, Discovery Plus, HBO Max, DirecTV and others, that you can stream onto your TV using the Fire Stick.
You can also use the Fire Stick to mirror your screen, allowing you to stream pictures, videos, and other content from your iPhone onto the big screen in your living room. Furthermore, if you want to connect Firestick to Wifi without accessing the Remote click here to read.
Also Read: Best Way To Miracast iPhone To Android TV
Also Read: How To Change Name Of iPhone, Bluetooth, iTunes & AirDrop
What Is Screen Mirroring & How to Mirror iPhone to Firestick?
In case, if you’re not unaware what screen mirroring is, let me explain quickly.
It’s basically streaming your device’s screen on another device. So, if you want to view and control your phone, tablet, or computer on your TV via Amazon Fire Stick, then you will need screen mirroring.
Screen mirroring is also commonly referred to as casting – which describes how we send our display over to a second screen (i.e. TV). A couple of apps are available that make it easy, which I will discuss below about them.
Screen Mirroring is not available for Firestick, but you can also Mirroring iPhone to Sony TV, and Screen Mirroring iPad To Samsung TV learn with a user-friendly guide.
To successfully cast my Apple iPhone X’s screen onto my Amazon Firestick, I connected them and used apps for screen mirroring iPhone to Firestick, and it worked.
Also Read: How To Turn Off Screen Mirroring
Also Read: How To Install & Watch Paramount Plus On PS5
Method1: How to Mirror iPhone to Firestick Using AirScreen App?
Casting content through Apple devices such as iPhone or MacBook, requires an App called AirScreen. The best thing I like about this app is, accessing this app for Reflect iPhone on Firestick doesn’t require jailbreaking your Fire TV as it’s available on the Amazon App Store.
How to Install AirScreen App on Firestick?
Follow the steps to get the AirScreen app on Firestick.
- Find the Menu bar from the Home screen, and then click on the Search button.
- Type AirScreen using the on-screen keyboard.
- Once it starts suggesting the related apps, choose AirScreen.
- Click the Download or Get button.
- Wait until it finishes downloading and installing.
- Once done, launch AirScreen app, and skip the “HOW TO USE” and click on the “START NOW” to cast to Fire stick.
Note: Before using the app to Duplicate iPhone on Firestick, ensure you’ve enabled AIRPLAY in the Airscreen app. Here are quick steps to do it, navigate to the “Settings”, and check if the “AirPlay” box is ticked.
Steps to Cast iPhone to Firestick.
- I assume you’ve enabled the “AirPlay” option.
- Now access the Control Center on your iPhone by swiping down from the upper right corner.
- Click on the AirPlay option.
- Leave the AirPlay option turned on, and check on Firestick if AirScreen is on.
- Now select the device name shown on your TV.
- Yes, all set and you’re ready to Stream iPhone to Firestick.
Note: When not in use, simply travel to the Control Center again, and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon that should stop mirroring. If you want to Connect iPhone to Firestick in the future, only launch the AirScreen App and start displaying the iPhone easily.
Method2: How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Firestick or Fire TV Using APower Mirror
Here is the step-by-step guide for mirror iPhones to Fire TV or Firestick.
- On the home screen, you can notice a magnifying glass located on the top left corner; tap on it.
- Type in APower Mirror in the search bar and click on the icon once displayed.
- Now press the OK button on your remote control to download it.
- Once the downloading completes, it’ll automatically install the app.
- Tap on the Open button, and it’ll ask you to allow media files; just click on the “Allow” button.
- You can see several options, so ignore them and simply click on “Phone Screen Mirroring .”Icon.
- Now download and install the APowerMirror tool on your iPhone; you can get it easily from the App Store.
- Lunch the app on your iPhone and click on the “OK” button if both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Continue and then tap on the “Mirror” button.
- Okay, the next thing you’ll need to do is swipe down on the top right corner of your iPhone.
- Select the “Screen Mirror” and choose the Apowermirror button, and it will start playing everything you’ll play on your iPhone.
- These are the entire steps to Mirror iPhone to Firestick using Apower Mirror App.
Note: Not only the video but also you’ll also get the audio from Firestick or FireTV.
Method3: How to Cast / Screen Mirror iPhone to Firestick Using Video & TV Cast Fire TV:
To perform this, you’ll require an app that you can quickly get through the Amazon App Store. Let’s explore the steps and learn the process of screen mirror iPhone to Firestick with the user-friendly guide.
Note: You’ll need to connect both of your devices with the same Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Firestick, search for Video & TV Cast Fire TV, and hit the search button.
- Once the result displays, click on the “Download” button.
- It may take a few seconds to install; once the installing steps are complete, you can notice the app has been added in the app section of the Firestick Home.
- Now install the Video & TV Cast Fire TV App on your iPhone through the App Store.
- Launch the app on Firestick & iPhone.
- If both of your devices are connected with the same Wi-Fi network, then the app will detect your iPhone and connect automatically.
- Click the Web Browser on the app’s homepage and begin searching using the browser search bar.
- Now you’ll see the video and a message, Just Tap Here To Cast, click on it to cast the desired video.
- Within a second, you’ll notice a pop-up display on your screen saying (You Are Using The Free Version Of Video & TV Cast. Please Help Us To Keep The App Free By Watching An Ad To Cast This Video).
- If you don’t want to get interpreted with the commercials while watching your shows, then choose the “Go Premium” option, or if you can deal with the ads, then choose “Watch Ads To Cast Video.”
- If you go with the second option, an ad will start displaying on your iPhone’s screen. You can close the ad anytime, and the video will begin playing on your Firestick.
Also Read: How To Turn On WiFi On LG TV
Also Read: How To Update Safari On iPad, iPhone, & Mac
The story of Mirror iPhone to Firestick or FireTV doesn’t just end in video playing, but you can do more than that with this process. If you want to cast any wedding photos or videos, this app also allows you to do so.
All you need to do is navigate to the Menu section, which is located on the sidebar, choose the desired photos or videos from the bottom of the screen. And you’ll be able for screen mirroring iPhone to Firestick TV.
Note: Freemium version only allows you to play the last three videos from the library; for more, you can subscribe to their premium packages.
Frequently Asked Questions Fire TV Mirroring Apps:
#1. Can I screen mirroring from iPhone to Firestick?
Yes, You can do it seamlessly, but you’ll need an app to perform the task. You can get the Video & TV Cast Fire TV App through the Amazon App Store.
#2. How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Firestick free?
All the above-given apps are free to use, and you can stream any content using them. Currently, they are free to get them using the App Store and start screen mirroring iPhone to Firestick or FireTV.
#3. The best app to mirror iPhone to Firestick?
I personally have tried multiple apps to mirror my iPhone to Firestick and FireTV but found useful APower Mirror and Video & TV Cast Fire TV apps. These come with a simple interface and provide the ultimate solution for Screen Mirroring iPhone Firestick or screen Mirroring iPad to Firestick.
Wrapping Up of Link iPhone to Firestick
Firtstike is the primary choice for people to streaming content; using it, you can stream your content on a larger screen; to Mirror iPhone to Firestick or FireTV was never so simple as Video & TV cast and A Power Mirror made it.
Using these tools, you can mirror iPhone to Firestick effortlessly. In this detailed guide, I’ve shared with you a couple of ways to Screen Mirroring iPhone to Firestick.
I hope this article was informative for you.
Still, if you feel I’ve missed out on something, let me know in the comment section.
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.
1 thought on “Mirror iPhone To Firestick | Best Apps for Broadcast iPhone to Firestick TV [Updated 2023]”
I’ve purchased one of them jailbreakers they did not give me a confirmation number or the box number for the post be delivered to me you can contact me back on my phone is 8124992941