Got tired of Twitter, or want a break from it? Reason can be anything but searching for How to Delete Twitter Account Permanently using your PC, or Mobile? If this is the case, here is the ultimate solution for the same.
Twitter is a widely popular social platform and is fairly famous around the globe. Twitter allows its users to share their thoughts via Tweets by adding GIFs, Videos links, and Texts. Not only that but it also keeps you updated about the breaking news, sports, movies, what your favorite star is doing in their personal life, what is going on around the world & many more.
Twitter is free to use means anyone can create an account on Twitter unless the user has blue-tick features. Twitter Blue-tick charges are $7.99 (£7) per month.
The actual problem occurs when you are tired of using Twitter, or you may have multiple accounts, or for other reasons you don’t want to stay on Twitter anymore, so you want to remove your account from twitter permanently.
Don’t worry, in this article We are going to share with you a step-by-step guide for How To Delete Twitter Account Permanently.
Not only that but also, we’ll share the process of deactivating Twitter accounts.
So, without any further delay let’s dive into our main topic and know How to Delete Twitter Account Permanently Step-By-Step.
- A Smartphone, PC, or tablet to perform the steps.
- A stable Internet connection.
- 30 Days.
You May Also Like: How to Delete Instagram Account
You May Also Like: How To Delete Instagram Account On iPhone
How To Delete Twitter Account Permanently Link:
You can delete your Twitter account anytime you wish to but for that, you have to deactivate your account, and Twitter will keep your account in that mode for the next 30 days so that if you change your mind to reactivate it again, you can.
But right after 30 days Twitter will remove your entire information from the server so keep this thing in mind before taking any action. Here is how to back up your twitter data.
How To Copy Your Twitter Data Before Deleting?
Well, you can consider downloading all your data including tweets, messages, and any media before proceeding to deactivate your account. There is a certain way for this, which you can find below.
- “Login” into your account.
- Click on the profile picture, and choose “Settings and Privacy”
- Scroll down to find “Data and Permission” then click on “Your Twitter Data”.
- Twitter may ask you to enter your Twitter password again to confirm it.
- Now simply click on the “Request Archive”.
- When your data will be ready to download, you will get an “email with a link” on your registered mail id.
- Now go to Twitter Data, and you can see a “Download Archive” button. Simply tap on that and download your data.
You May Also Like: How To Enable Zoom Virtual Background Without Green Screen
You May Also Like: How To Cancel Twitch Prime Subscription
How To Delete Twitter Account Permanently Link:
- Go to your browser and open Twitter.
- “Log in” with your credentials.
- Click on the profile icon and select “Settings & Privacy” from the display list.
- Now scroll down till the end, and you will find an option “Deactivate Your Account” tap on it.
- Now click on the “Deactivate” button after reading the details.
- Once you click on it, Twitter may ask you for your “login password”, to verify it’s you only.
- Enter your password and again click on it. Finished all the above steps? It means your account will be deleted after 30 days.
How To Delete Twitter Account Permanently on Mobile [Android / iOS]:
Now we are going to share with you the process of How to Delete Twitter Account Permanently on Mobile [whether it is iOS or Android]: The process is pretty simple like the earlier one, but you have to pay close attention to the entire steps to understand it completely. Follow the given steps for the same.
Note: Deleting the Process of Twitter Account on android and iOS will be the same.
- Open your Twitter app on your mobile. (Android or iOS)
- Click on the “profile picture” and go to “Setting & Privacy”
- Tap on “Account” and then “General Tab”
- Scroll down till you find “Deactivate Your Account”
- Read the warning page and again click on “Deactivate”
- Type your Twitter password to confirm it, and click on “Deactivate”
What Happens When You Deactivate a Twitter Account?
Well, many of you have deactivated their Twitter Account or are planning to deactivate it and now thinking What happened when you do it, right?
No worries, we are trying to explain each thing here. Once you submit a request to deactivate your account, Twitter keeps it for the next 30 days, all your data, tweets, images, or personal information will be saved to Twitter. All the Tweets, comments, and everything will be visible in 30 days on Twitter and search engines.
If you want to delete them in a hurry, simply visit this link. Click on “Add New Request” and then “Enter Your Profile’s Link” and click on “Submit”.
So, in that period, if you replan to access your account, you can get in by using your Username & Password.
But once the 30 days are over you can’t get it back. All the information related to you and your post, comments, photos, and videos will be removed from this platform.
I tried my best to cover everything and tried to provide you with complete information about How to Delete Twitter Account Permanently in this article. Still, you may have some questions coming to your mind after reading this article therefore, we are putting FAQs for that. If something is left, you can find it here.
#2. How Do You Delete Twitter DMs?
It is quite a simple process, simply login into your account with the help of username and password, then go to “Direct Messages”. Select the message you want to delete and hold it for 1 to 3 seconds and click on the “Delete” option, it will be removed from your end.
#3. Is There a Character Limit on Twitter Direct Messages?
Earlier it was only 140 characters and then Twitter expanded it to exact double-figure characters but now it is up to 10000 characters, and you can send GIFs, Videos, Images too in it.
#4. Does Deactivating Twitter Delete DMs?
Well, Twitter keeps the record for 30 days, and within this period you will be notified that all your information will be erased. And once the period is over, Twitter does the same, but the other person still will have access to DMs.
Conclusion about How to Delete Twitter Account Permanently
Twitter is a kind of social app that allows you to write Tweets in the form of text, you can add GIFs, Images, Videos as well. Twitter works on “Hashtags” You can follow the big name here and also people can follow you.
But if you are tired of having a Twitter account or carrying multiple accounts and want to delete any of them. In this post, we tried to explain things in simple ways including How to Delete Twitter Account Permanently, How to Delete Twitter DMs, How to Copy Your Twitter Data Before Deleting? & How To Delete Twitter Account Permanently on Mobile [Android / iOS].
We hope this article helps you understand everything regarding this topic. You can share it with someone who is looking for it. But in case, if you have any questions or suggestions about this, you can leave us a comment below. We would love to solve your queries.