6 Possible Ways For How to Find Someone On Snapchat: If you just downloaded the Snapchat app on your phone, and are not able to find your pals, nothing to panic about, this detailed guide will explain and provide you the 6 possible methods for How to find someone on Snapchat without username and with phone number and username.
Snapchat is a popular social app around the globe and enables you with many features such as entertainment, social, sharing snaps and instant messages, and creative videos.
Snapchat has a feature named Quick Add which allows you to add random people across the world. If you’ve no idea what is quick add on Snapchat you can read it, and get a complete idea.
Also, after going through this post, you’ll be able to remove yourself from the quick add list. In 2017 Snapchat has introduced a most viable feature for its users to share their precise location.
This feature makes this app most prominent over other social media platforms. You can share your location with all your friends or with selected lists of your friends.
Besides sharing, you can find your friends on a map at any time. In this article, we have discussed all possible ways to find someone on Snapchat therefore you may detect his location.
Let’s move further and learn how to find someone on Snapchat without username or number.
Also Read: How To Cancel Showtime On Amazon
Also Read: How To Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify
What Is Snapchat?
Snapchat is a social platform like WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook. If you want to share your life’s precious moments with the world for a shorter period and to disappear automatically after a certain time then you must try this App.
Unlike the variety of other social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter which record your every broadcast. Snapchat allows its users to send messages and disappear once they are viewed by the receiver.
At the same time, Snapchat can save your content in its memory to post them later. It works similar to WhatsApp where you can post your story and will disappear after 24 hours of uploading.
Alert Snapchat Username Change Update: Snapchat has announced an update arriving this month, this update will let the users change their name without creating a new account. If you’re not happy with your Snapchat username, now you’ll be able to change it. It also needs to remember that earlier this feature was not available on Snapchat. Furthermore, Snapchat has confirmed that this feature will be ruled out for both iOS and Android users on February 23rd. The steps are pretty straightforward, let’s explore;
- Launch the Snapchat, and login into your account.
- Click on Bitmoji icon located at the top right corner of camera.
- Now hit the Gear icon and choose “Username” and then “Chagne Username.”
- That’s all you’re done.
Things need to keep in mind that, if you change your username, it won’t leave any impact on Snap Score, Snap Code, Memories, Chats, Stories, or Contacts, according to the Snapchat official.
Before you move to the Snapchat name change, remember you can only change a username once in a year.
Installed The Snapchat But Stuck To Find Someone On Snapchat?
Don’t worry there are a couple of ways by which you can grow your friend’s list and make your life entertaining. Through this article, we managed to provide you with all possible ways to find someone with or without a username and with a username. So without any further delay let’s get started.
How to Find Someone On Snapchat
Social media apps are meant to connect people because without a friends list social platform doesn’t make any sense, doesn’t it? But most people stick to growing a friend’s list in Snapchat.
If the same case happens with you, stay with me till the end. But before we move further you should know it’s pretty basic to add someone on Snapchat using their number and username.
However what if, if you don’t know someone’s number or username? Don’t be sad, I’ve multiple ways to find and find someone on Snapchat without their username and number.
By applying these methods you can find friends on Snapchat without their mobile number and username on iOS or Android phones.
Also Read: Why Does My Spotify Keep Pausing
Method #1: Find Someone On Snapchat By Their Username
The easiest and simplest way to add each other is by the “Adding Username” option. You’ve to go through these steps to add your friends and relatives if you know their Snapchat username.
- Launch the Snapchat app.
- Tap on the Search button or magnifying glass at the top of the screen.
- Type the name or username of the person you want to find in the search bar.
- There is an auto suggestion option for people to add for when you typed 2-3 initial letters.
- If you couldn’t find a related user, continue typing until you find the user you’re looking for.
- Once the user appears, click the Add Button.
- If you don’t remember the specific username, you can click on the “View More” option to check other users with a similar username.
- There is a list of users in the “Quick Add” area when you hit the search button.
- You can look at the list of auto-suggested users by pressing the “View More” button.
- To send a request to these users, click the ‘Add’ button.
Note: If someone has added you back, click the “Added Me” button at the top of the page to approve them.
Method #2: Find Someone on Snapchat Without Username
If you’re finding your old classmates and have tried several times to search for them on other social media platforms you can get in touch with them by Snapchat to check what’s happening in their life. You can adopt any of the following ways to add a Snapchat user even if you don’t know their username.
- By Phone Contacts
- By Nearby Friends
- By Snapcode
Method #3: How To Find Someone On Snapchat With Phone Number
You can add anyone to the Snapchat friend list by using your contacts on the phone. You’ve to follow these points to do so.
- Firstly launch your Snapchat app
- At the top right corner of the screen, there is an Add Friend icon click on it
- There will be an Option of All Contacts at the right corner of the screen
- You can click on Add icon to your contact who is already using Snapchat
- You can send an Invite request to your contact who is not using the App
Method #4: How To Find Someone On Snapchat By Location(Nearby Option)
Without a username or a Snapcode, there is another way to do so, which is known as the find someone on Snapchat nearby option. Snapchat’s “Find Nearby” feature makes it simple to locate Snapchat Friends nearby. Before you proceed further, double-check that your friends have the “Find Nearby” option turned on.
Follow the steps to add your friends using the find nearby option are as follows:
- Open the “Snapchat” app on your mobile.
- Select “Add Nearby” from the drop-down list.
- Snapchat will search for your Snapchat buddies as soon as you click “Add Nearby” you can simply add as many people as you like.
Also Read: How To Change The Time On My Fitbit
Method #5: Find Someone On Snapchat With Snapcode
Snapcode is another option to find someone on Snapchat. With a Snapcode either you can add any random user from the Internet or you can use the user’s Snapcode you know personally. All you’ve to do is scan the person’s Snap code you want to connect with. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Ask your friend at Snapchat for his “Snapcode.”
- Some famous Snapchat users like celebrities, sports players also posted their Snapcode on other social media platforms. You can search Google for their Snapcode.
- Save this Snapcode in your “Photo Gallery.”
- After you’ve saved it, open Snapchat on your phone and go to your “Profile page.”
- Choose the “Add Friends” icon present in the extreme right corner.
- Choose a friend’s Snapcode from the Camera Roll and add it as a Friend.
Method #6: Find Someone on Snapchat By Link
A Snapchat link is another great way to find someone on Snapchat and add them. This method also performs similar to sharing Snapcode. The only difference is Snapcode displays a photo of your code but the link is a specific URL assigned to each user that enables him/her to be added by your friends through one click. Add anyone via this method described below.
- Ask your friend to send his Snapchat URL
- Tap on the given URL. It will redirect automatically to your friend’s profile page
- Click on the Add Friend tab to add him to your friend’s circle.
How To Find Someone On Snapchat That You Unfriended?
There can be multiple causes to kick out someone from your Snapchat friend list but if you’ve unfriended someone accidentally, or want someone back after intentionally unfriended then the procedure is straightforward.
How to Add People to Your Snapchat Friends List Again
- Launch the Snapchat app on your device, and log in with the username & password.
- Now click on the “Add Friends” option.
- Use one of the four choices below to add the deleted user.
- Now choose the “Add” option.
- You’re done from your side, now wait for a while until the other one accepts your request.
Note: In case, if you don’t know the username of that person, but had a common friend in between both of you, you can ask for the person’s phone number or username. Once you’ve got the phone number, add it into your address book and then use the “Add From Address Book” option to add them again.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. Is it possible to find someone you have deleted?
Yes, you can find him and add him again through adopting any way that we discussed above.it is not a big issue either a difficult task.
#2. How to find someone on Snapchat after unblocking them?
Before deleting someone from your block list, you should have double-checked that you have their Snapchat username. The only thing you can do now is ask the individual, ask other people if they have it, or try searching for their Snapchat username on other social networking platforms. I hope this information can help you.
#3. Can I look up someone’s birthday on Snapchat?
There are a couple of ways for obtaining this information. The most obvious is the cake icon next to someone’s name on his Snapchat icon.
#4. How to find someone on Snapchat without them knowing?
Any of the above-given methods enables you to find someone on Snapchat without them knowing, but when you press the “Add” button the other one will get a notification.
#5. How to find someone on Snapchat who blocked you?
The best way to check If someone has blocked you on Snapchat is by searching for that user on Snapchat. If you end up with the user’s profile it means they didn’t block you. However, if you don’t find the profile of that user, even after trying the above-given methods then the user has blocked you. Also, you can’t send messages to that user.
We’ve tried our level best to help you out by a couple of simple methods to find someone on Snapchat without username and with a username.
Did you find these Snapchat strategies for finding someone on Snapchat without a username helpful?
I’m sure now you’ll be able to find your loved ones quickly and easily On Snapchat, even if you don’t know their username. If you have any queries or issues, please provide your essential input in the comments box.