How to Install Lenox Media Player on Firestick?: If you’re a Firestick user and searching to install Lenox Media but not able to find it on Amazon Store. In such a scenario you may think if you need to jailbreak a Firestick? Well, no, we will install Lenox Media Player on Firestick with sideloading.
Stay tuned till the end, you’ll get all your queries solved. The media player is one of the most vital tools for any device.
That is why every device has an inbuilt media player that helps to stream content, but many around us don’t get satisfied with the features of in-built media players so they look for external players, Right?
There are dozens of media players available such as VLC player for streaming video content, and MK player for playing music.
But the problem is these players are not all in one so users will require separate players for audio and video. But Lenox Media Player is well capable of streaming both types of content.
In the Firestick case, users can’t download the Lenox media player through the official web store. But nothing to panic about, because this guide is all about How to install Lenox Media Player On Firestick?
Before we learn the workarounds to install Lenox on Fire Stick, let’s know a little about Lenox Player.
Also Read: Why Does My Firestick Keep Restarting
Also Read: Mirror iPhone To Firestick
What Is Lenox Media Player | How To Download Lenox On Firestick?
As the name suggests, Lenox Media Player is a content service provider and media player but doesn’t contain any live channels, radios, or movies. It is compatible with various devices including Firestick, Windows, Android devices, Smart TVs and Mac.
Using this platform, users unlock the content (Music and Video) to stream within the same player. It is basically a content provider to the end-users.
Also remember, it’s a premium platform that charges users $24 per month with no ads for registration.
Once users sign up with Lenox Media Player now users need to login into the Lenox Application using their provider’s Username and Password.
Also Read: Why Is My Firestick Remote Not Working
Features of Lenox Media Player
- Lenox Media Player supports all the content formats.
- Compatible with a vast range of devices including Android, Windows, Firestick, Roku, Mac, and others.
- Enable users to stream content without ads.
- Free technical support.
- Affordable price ($24 Month without ads).
- Easy user-interface.
How to Install Lenox Media Player on Firestick (2022)
As I’ve mentioned above, Lenox Media Player isn’t available on Amazon App Store, so users can’t download it directly to Firestick. To download Lenox to Firestick users need to rely on third-party tools like ES File Explorer or Downloader.
We will explore both of them and learn steps to sideload Lenox Media Player APK files on Firestick below so users can choose accordingly.
- Using Downloader
- Using EX File Explorer
Steps To Follow Before Installing Lenox App On Firestick
Users need to enable a few options before downloading the Lenox on Firestick. Follow the steps below.
- Turn on the Firestick and travel to the Settings.
- Select Preferences and click on the My Fire TV option.
- Enable Developer Options and then ABD Debugging option.
- And at last turn on Apps From Unknown Sources.
Note: Once users enabled all the above-given options, the next step is to download the Downloader on Firestick.
How to Install Downloader app on Firestick?
The following steps will download and install Downloader On Firestick.
- Turn on Firestick and find the Search button (Located on the top right corner).
- Click on the Search button and type Downloader App using the on-screen keyword.
- It’ll start suggesting users as users type, choose the official Downloader App once it appears.
- Click on the Get button, and it’ll start downloading and installing.
- Once the installation process gets done, launch the app and follow further guides to install Lenox Media Player On Firestick.
Also Read: How To Install DirecTV App On Firestick
How to Install Lenox on Firestick through Downloader
This part of the guide will discuss the steps to install the Lenox Media Player on their Firestick TV using the Downloader App.
- Let’s begin with launching the Downloader App on your device. Users can find it under the My Apps & Games section.
- Click on the URL Field and enter the Lenox Media Player URL in the respective field and hit the Go button.
- It’ll redirect to the official website and Lenox APK will start downloading. Downloading time will depend on the user’s Internet speed.
- Once the download completes, install it on your device by tapping on the Install button, and it’ll install within a couple of seconds.
- Now launch the Lenox Media Player On Firestick and sign in using users Service Provider Credentials.
How to Install Lenox App on Firestick with ES File Explorer
In the worst scenario, if the above methods don’t help you to install Lenox Player On Firestick, here is another one.
- Go to the home screen of your Firestick and tap on the Search button.
- Type the ES File Explorer using the On-Screen Keyboard.
- Once users see the icon of the app, tap on the +New icon located at the bottom.
- Type the Lenox media player URL in the given field.
- Click on the Download button and the file will start downloading on the user’s device.
- Once it’s finished, click on the install button to install it on the device.
- Launch the Media Player app and enter the service provider’s login credentials.
- After successful login, users can stream content easily.
FAQs Of How To Add Lenox To Firestick?
#1. What is the URL for Lenox media player?
Here is the Lenox Media Player URL – Lenoxmp.com/app.apk. Simply copy the URL and paste it on the desired box and hit the enter button. It’ll start downloading the Lenox Player on your device immediately.
#2. Does FireStick have a media player?
MX Player; but users can download any type of media player on it, However, MX Player is a great player to stream different types of content formats.
#3. How to update the Lenox app on Firestick?
The steps for Lenox Media Player Update On Firestick are pretty similar to adding Lenox on Firestick. Download ES File Explorer or Downloader on your Firestick device, go to the Search Bar then type Lenox Media Player, and users see an Update Button instead of Download there. Tap on it and it will start updating it.
Numerous media players are available that perform on different types of devices, but a few of them are capable to play music only and others play videos only. If users want to get rid of this and want a single-player only for both of them, then install the Lenox Media Player on Firestick in 2022.
Using Lenox Player users can stream all kinds of files on Firestick TV. But remember users need to take their premium subscription to enjoy this player.
This guide presents the steps for How to install Lenox Media Player On Firestick using Downloader or ES File Explorer in 2020. I believe this article was informative and provided complete information about this media player. If I’ve missed out on something, or the steps don’t work for you, don’t forget to leave a comment below.