Quick Answer:There are couple of options available for Thrive Market Membership Cancellation users can choose from. User can choose the calling option or email the Thrive market support team. Also, visiting the official website also gets the work done.
Here is the guide to Discontinue Thrive Market Membership, under this guide you’ll learn what is the steps for Thrive Market Membership Cancellation with a user-friendly instruction.
The Thrive Market is the leading platform for eCommerce membership-based retailers in the United State of America, however, to purchase items from Thrive Market users required to have their membership.
Thrive Market enables users with two membership plans, the first one starts at $59.95 annually, and the other one is $12 monthly. No doubt Thrive Market has the highest quality natural, organic and healthy products with an attractive discount rate of up to 30% off retail prices to its membership holders.
But a few members of Thrive Market aren’t happy with the quality of the products. In such a scenario, unhappier members have the only option left is to thrive market membership cancellation.
Many users are unaware of the right way to cancel Thrive Market membership & they keep paying for membership. Don’t fret, I’ve found multiple methods for Thrive Market Membership Cancellation that are mentioned below. So, let’s jump to the steps and learn with a beginner-friendly guide.
Also Read: Top 10 Sites Like QVC
Also Read: How To Cancel Twitch Prime Subscription
What Is the Thrive Market?
Thrive Market is the e-commerce platform that was founded in 2014 and offers you more than 5,000+ food, home & beauty products with reasonable prices and Deliveries on your schedule. Furthermore, they also offer you up to 30% off on products.
As I mentioned above it’s a membership platform, so users need to take their membership first to purchase. Users got two options for membership (Monthly and Annually). Currently, they’ve more than 1 Million Members around the USA.
Ways To Cancel Thrive Market Membership | Cancel Membership Thrive Market
|Method Names||Yes / No|
|Using Phone Number||Yes|
|Using Official Website||Yes|
How to Cancel Thrive Market Membership?
Several methods are available in order to end Thrive Market Membership, let’s take a look at each and you can choose according to your convenience.
Things To Remember: When you go to Terminate Thrive Market Subscription, don’t forget to ask for confirmation messages or email to keep the record of the cancellation.
Method1: How To Cancel Thrive Market Membership Using Email?
In order to cancel the membership of Thrive Market through the Email follow the steps discussed below.
- First of all, go to your email app, and compose a new email.
- Describe the reason behind cancellation and ensure to attach all the registered documents such as your full name, registered mobile number, registered account number, membership details, membership card number, physical address, and other details.
- Once the composition is ready, simply add email@example.com to the “TO” section.
- And in the end, Fire the email.
- It may take 3 to 5 business days to cancel Thrive Market Membership.
- These are the steps to Revoke Thrive Market Subscription through email.
Also Read: How To Cancel Showtime On Amazon
Also Read: Google Maps: How to Check Traffic to Work or Home
Method2: How To Cancel Thrive Membership Using A Phone?
Yes, users can cancel the membership using the registered phone number but remember to cancel membership via this method can only be done from Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM-3:00 PM (PST), here is how to contact thrive market customer service.
- Dial (866) 419-2174 number through your registered mobile number.
- Your call will be picked up by one of their representatives.
- Request the executive for membership cancellation.
- They will take your request and within 2-3 days your Thrive Market Membership cancellation will be done.
Method3: How to End Thrive Market Membership Through Official Website?
Members of Thrive Market have the option to cancel Thrive Market Membership using the official website of Thrive Market, however in method members will be required to provide you all the valid details. Let’s break down the steps below.
- First of all, launch the browser on your PC or Mobile and navigate to the Thrive Market website.
- Login to your account by entering the correct Email ID and Password.
- Once you’re logged in you can notice a chatbox located at the right bottom of the screen.
- Click on the chat box and one of their executives will connect you, once you get a response from the other side, simply ask the executive to cancel Thrive market Membership.
- In return, the executive will ask for your details for confirmation, and provide all the correct information to cancel the membership.
- However, you should also ensure that card numbers, OTP, or CCV shouldn’t be shared with them.
- Once they’ll verify your Thrive Market account, they’ll proceed immediately and you can expect to cancel it within 2 business days.
Also Read: How to Find Someone On Snapchat
Also Read: How To Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify
What Is Thrive Market Cancellation Policy | Cancellation Policy of Thrive Market
Here is the policy of Thrive Market you should check before canceling Thrive Market Membership.
- Thrive Market Cancel Membership Refund Policy: Users are eligible for a 100% refund when they cancel Thrive membership within 30 days.
- The Thrive Market doesn’t charge any extra penny for canceling the membership.
- Thrive Market allows users to cancel the membership at any time they wish to.
- Membership benefits can be accessible after cancellation till it gets over.
- Let’s suppose you’ve canceled your Thrive Market Membership and then you place an order, in such case, you’ll be asked to pay $59.95 and this amount is completely non-refundable.
- Whenever & whatever method you choose to cancel Thrive Market Membership, you’ll receive a confirmation message, so keep it safe.
Frequently Asked Question:
#1: Is it hard to cancel Thrive Market Membership?
No not at all, the steps are straightforward, however, you’ll require all details of your Thrive account. There are several ways available you can cancel Thrive Market subscription by calling the customer support, by email, by calling, and through their website. In this article, I’ve covered all the possible ways for the same.
#2: Is Thrive Market membership only For?
Yes, to purchase anything or something from the Thrive Market users must have their membership plan. Without membership, users can’t buy from this platform. They have two plans; Annually ($59.95), and Monthly ($5).
#3: Can you cancel Thrive Market at any time?
Yes, Thrive enables users to cancel their Thrive market subscription at any time users wish to. Simply follow this guide to cancel the subscription.
#4. What are the steps for Thrive Market trial membership cancellation?
There are several ways to cancel a trial membership cancellation, users can call customer care, email Thrive Market, or visit the website.
#5. Does Thrive Market offer a free trial?
New users of Thrive Market get 30 days of the free trial, once the 30 days are over, the trial account automatically converts into a paid subscription.
The Thrive Market Place is quite a popular place to buy organic products and healthier and natural products. However, to buy something through the Thrive Market users need to have a Membership, Thrive Market offers two types of membership; Annual ($59.95), and Monthly ($12).
Some Thrive Market users want to end Thrive Market Membership if you’re also one of those, make use of this guide to cancel Thrive Market subscription effortlessly. In this guide, I’ve shared all the possible ways to cancel the subscription.
You can choose any of them, but remember whatever method you select, but don’t forget to get the confirmation message. I believe this article was informative, if you’ve any questions or queries regarding Thrive Market Membership Cancellation guide feel free to comment below.
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.