Want to watch thousands of Movies and Shows on Roku TV from MovieBox Pro, but are unable to find it on Roku Channel Store? Don’t worry, here is the ultimate solution of How to get Moviebox Pro On Roku?
This guide will show you how to get it on your Roku box. Roku is one of the best smart TV boxes on the market that allows you to stream your favorite content like NFL RedZone On Roku, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, TinyZone on Roku, Zwift On Roku, and more right onto your TV screen with minimal fuss.
For those who love to watch new movies and TV shows, then Moviebox Pro On Roku can be the best entertainment choice you’ve ever made!
With Moviebox Pro On Roku, you’ll be able to watch all your favorite Movies & TV Shows directly on your TV! Moviebox Pro is the platform that enables you to watch thousands of the latest movies and shows without any commercials and buffering. Along with that, you can also download the content in the application to watch them offline.
MovieBox Pro is absolutely accessible on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, PS5 Firestick, FireTV, and Xbox, but Roku is excluded. In this guide, you’ll find the complete solution for the same. So let’s start with the guide.
Also Read: How to Install Lenox Media Player on Firestick
What Is MovieBox Pro?
MovieBox Pro is a media streaming platform, it is cross-platform and provides you with more than 17000 latest movies, TV shows, Movie Trailers, and others on your various devices like Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Firestick. MovieBox Pro application allows you to watch all the streaming content online and offline. In order to watch content offline, you’ll require to download the content within the app and watch them later offline easily.
Also Read: How to Activate and Watch Xfinity on Roku Streaming Device
Also Read: Can You Run Roku Software On Your PC?
Cool Features of Moviebox Pro
Here are some of the cool features of MovieBox pro.
- Enable you to stream content for free.
- The content can play without any buffering and advertisements so you can enjoy content freely.
- Support a wide range of devices and operating systems like Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and Firestick devices.
- MovieBox Pro allows you to watch the content online and offline. For offline use, simply download the content within the app and enjoy them when you aren’t connected to the Internet.
- Bookmark your favorite content to watch them later by accessing them directly from the bookmark section.
- To install the Movie Box app on your device doesn’t require to jailbreak or root to your device.
- Several types of video quality are available like 360p,480p,720p, and 1080p full HD.
- The app itself notifies you of upcoming episodes of the content you’re watching.
- The child mode feature lets you control the specific content for kids.
- Support multiple languages so that you can choose the language of your content at your convenience.
- Comes with a great UI (user interface).
How To Get MovieBox Pro On Roku TV?
As we’ve discussed above, MovieBox Pro is not accessible on Roku, which means Roku users can’t download the MovieBox Pro APK from the Roku Channel Store. Don’t panic, I’ve alternative methods to get Movie Box Pro on Roku TV. In order to stream MovieBox Pro content on Roku, we’ll use the Casting feature on Android and AirPlay on iOS. In this guide, we’ll learn the following methods to watch content from MovieBox to Roku TV.
- How to Get and stream MovieBox Pro on Roku using Casting.
- How to Get and stream MovieBox Pro on Roku using AirPlay.
Attention: Before we unlock the steps, there is something you need to follow for Casting, let’s find out.
Settings To Be Enabled For Casting
If you want to screen mirror Movie Box on Roku TV using the Android device, apply the below-mentioned steps.
- To begin with, access the Settings on your Roku device, and find the Screen Mirroring option.
- Under the Screen Mirroring, access Screen Mirroring Mode.
- In the Screen Mirroring Mode, you’ll get three options; 1. Prompt, 2. Always Allow, 3. Never Allow.
- Ensure to opt for the Prompt option.
Also Read: How To Change Roku Name
Also Read: How to Download Install & Watch IPTV on Roku (2022)
How To Get MovieBox Pro On Roku TV Via Casting Feature?
Here is how you can execute the steps.
- First thing first, download the MovieBox Pro app on your Android Smartphone and then Install it.
- Once the app gets installed, you’ll need to set it up on your smartphone.
- Now connect your Smartphone and Roku device within the same WiFi Network.
- Now launch the MovieBox Pro app on your Smartphone, then find and click on the Chromecast Icon or Chromecast. These buttons are generally located on the top of the home screen.
- It begins scanning for the available devices, once the devices appear, choose Roku from the display list.
- Once the connection gets stable between Roku and Smartphone, now play any Movie, Shows, or any content in the MovieBox Pro.
- During the first time, Roku will ask you for confirmation, simply tap on the Accept or Always Accept on Roku. (If you choose to Accept only, then every time you’ll screen the mirror it’ll ask for permission, however, if you choose Always Accept you won’t be asked again).
Bonus Tip: For a better video experience you must have a high-speed Internet connection, a slow-speed Internet connection may lead to lagging, and buffering.
Settings To Be Enabled For AirPlay
Here are the obligatory steps you need to perform before casting on Roku TV with the help of Airplay.
- Turn on your Roku device, and navigate to the Settings using the Roku Remote.
- Under the Settings option find and click on Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option.
- Ensure the AirPlay feature is turned on.
- That’s all you’ve unlocked the Basic requirements for casting MovieBox Pro to Roku TV.
Also Read: How To Turn On Vizio TV Without Remote In 2022
Also Read: How To Cancel Showtime On Amazon
How To Get MovieBox Pro On Roku TV Via AirPlay Feature?
Let’s break down the steps to get MovieBox Pro On Roku via the AirPlay feature.
- First of all, you’ll have to download and Install the MovieBox Pro app on your iOS device. I suggest you use the authenticated and genuine website.
- Once the MovieBox Pro has been downloaded and installed, time to set it up on your iPhone or iPad.
- Once everything has been set up, launch the desired video or any content you want to stream on Roku.
- When content is streaming on your iOS device, tap on the AirPlay icon that is located in the top right corner.
- It’ll display all the available devices including the Roku. So pick the Roku from the display devices list.
- The content should mirror now on your Roku TV.
- That’s all in the section on how to stream Moviebox from iPhone to Roku.
- Also, remember to connect both the devices; Roku and iOS devices must be connected to the same WiFi network, or else it won’t work.
Many users don’t want to use AirPlay or WiFi to Mirror iPhone to Roku here is the ultimate guide for How to Mirror iPhone to Roku without WiFi
Frequently Asked Questions:
#1. How to download Moviebox Pro on Roku?
MovieBox Pro can’t be downloaded on Roku TV because of unavailability on the Roku Channel Store. However, you can watch this app content on your Roku TV using the Screen Mirroring feature. Scroll up and find the section to get MovieBox Pro On Roku.
#2. How can I watch MovieBox Pro on my TV?
MovieBox Pro application is easily downloadable on Smart TVs, so simply access the app store on your TV and download the Moviebox Pro application, or you can visit their official website. Login to your account and choose the desired video, on the other hand, you can get this app on your Android or iOS smartphone then use the Cast button. For detailed steps scroll up.
#3. Is MovieBox Pro free?
Yes, the Movie Box application is free to use with limited features. If you choose the VIP plan you get extra benefits like no commercials during streaming.
MovieBox Pro is a complete solution for those users who want to access and watch Movies, Shows, and much more for free or at a pocket-friendly price. Movie Box Pro is easily downloadable on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Firestick, but not other than these.
In such a case, Roku TV users may want to get MovieBox Pro on Roku, but unfortunately, it’s not available on the Roku Channel Store. In this detailed guide, I’ve shared the steps that will allow you to get and watch movies, and shows on Roku devices from MovieBox.
All you need to do is go through the steps discussed in this article. I believe this article was informative, for any questions or suggestions feel free to comment below.
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.