Miracast iPhone Is One Of The Best Ways To Stream You Content On Larger Screen.Miracast For iPhone
– Are you bored with casting photos and videos on smaller displays?
– Do you want to stream your favorite movies and apps on larger screens?
– Have you forgotten your data cable at home and want to demonstrate a presentation at a business conference?
If you found yourself in any of the above scenarios with iOS devices, and not able to screen mirror your iPhone on TV or any other larger screen, then this guide is for you because here we’re going to teach you How to Miracast iPhone on a TV or Monitor.
Miracast is the ultimate solution to all concerns. Before we move to the guide, it’s essential to learn what Miracast is?
Miracast is also known as screen mirroring or screen cast. It is a wireless display standard defined by the Wi-Fi Alliance launched at the end of 2012.
Utilizing this method, you can transmit data 10 times faster than Bluetooth without compromising the resolution. It allows sending of 1080p HD video with 5.1 surround sound.
Before sending content, you have to assure both devices must be compatible with Miracast. Wi-Fi Alliance added 6,686 devices to the list of Miracast Certified devices at the start of 2017.
Table of Contents
Is Miracast the Same as Airplay [Screen Mirroring]?
Apple has its own proprietary standards called Airplay, which only streams from an iPhone, iPad, or Mac to An Apple TV to mirror wirelessly display.
But it has a significant drawback: it can’t work with Android devices. Therefore, Miracast is a standard protocol part of the wireless feature and capable of mirroring anything from one screen to another; it is designed to be a cross-platform standard.
Also Read: How To Delete Twitch Clips
Also Read: How To Mirror iPhone To Samsung TV
What Is The Difference Between HDMI and Miracast?
Both HDMI and Miracast enable you to stream your content on a larger screen such as TVs. But the major difference between these two is, that utilizing the HDMI, you’ll be required to connect an HDMI cable from your TV to your iPhone.
But Miracast removes such guidelines. Basically, HDMI stands for High-Definition Multimedia, and that works on Wire Cable (HDMI Cable), but on the flip side, Miracast is a Wireless Standard that wirelessly transmits the videos and audios over Wi-Fi.
The sad part is that Miracast is easily accessible on any brand of TV or Smartphone, yet iPhone users can’t access it. In order to use Miracast, you ought to rely on third-party apps for iPhone, which are discussed in this guide.
Does Apple iPhone Support Miracast? Miracast For iPhone
Unfortunately, any version of iOS and Apple doesn’t enable you with Miracast; however, Apple comes with its own technology named AirPlay; to use AirPlay, you’ll require an Apple TV to mirror your screen wirelessly on any brand of TV. You can take help from third-party apps to enable yourself for iPhone Miracast. However, Mirroring iPhone To Roku Without Airplay is possible.
Prerequisites for Miracast iPhone
At the technical level, Miracast requires 3 things to support, which are mentioned below;
Wireless chipset support
Operating system support
If your device doesn’t meet these requirements, you need to buy a Miracast source and receiver adapter or upgrade your system.
How To Miracast iPhone To Android TV?
There are several methods to Miracast your iOS devices to any non-Apple device. Here I have listed some of the popular apps that help mirroring, these apps assist you in Miracast your iOS devices to any large display screen wirelessly. The best thing about these apps is any technical and non-technical person can perform these steps to Miracast on iPhone..
Also Read: How To Update Safari On iPad, iPhone, & Mac
It is probably the most versatile app that helps stream HD quality photos and videos effortlessly cast your screen with a user-friendly interface. It is compatible with the version of iOS 13.0 or later. If you’re unsure about your iPhone’s version here, you can check How Old Is Your iPhone is the beginner-friendly guide.
How Does It Work?
- You have to download the app Replica App from the App Store.
- Make sure to connect your TV with the same WIFI or Hotspot connection as your iPhone is connected.
- Open the App, and it will automatically detect your TV.
- Once you find your TV gets connected to your iPhone.
- Click on start broadcasting.
- Your iPhone is successfully Miracast to your TV.
- Sometimes you don’t get option to turn off screen mirroring, here is the complete steps To Turn Off Screen Mirroring
Also Read: How to Change Clock on iPhone Lock Screen
It is the finest streaming tool to help mirror the iPhone screen to your TVs. It gives high resolution and super-fast speed. This application is perfect for making a presentation and is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later.
How Does It Work?
- Launch the app on both devices.
- Open the screen mirroring app on your mobile.
- Click start mirroring.
- It will display your iPhone screen on your TV.
Also Read: How To Remove Devices From Spotify In 2022
It is the most recommended app because it has many features like you can take screenshots and recording any video. It displays and handles your PC from your phone; you can draw pictures and take notes from your presentation.
Also, It has recently introduced the cloud mirroring feature you can connect to if you aren’t on the same network and even in different places. It can mirror iPhone 12 /iPhone 13 to TV.
How does it work?
- Install this app on your iPhone and laptop
- Make sure to connect both devices with the same WIFI Router.
- Open ApowerMirror on your iPhone and tap on the Mirror button located at the bottom of the screen. And then tap on the name of your PC to Mirror your screen.
- Scroll up to your control panel and click on the start mirroring.
Lets view outshines many apps because it aids live streaming with multiple platforms. You don’t need to install any app on your TV. It enriches the methods of communication and entertainment. It is recommended for iOS 12.0 or later.
How Does It Work?
- Download the app on PC and mobile.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- When connected under the same WIFI Network, your PC name will automatically be displayed at the interface.
- Swipe up to reveal your phone’s control panel and start mirroring by tapping on the name of the PC you want to Miracast.
AirBeam TV App
This app is made for iOS devices and is most popular among iOS fanboys. It facilitates the user to stream your Apple devices without clumsy cables easily and external hardware like HDMI cord, Apple Airplay, Adapter.
AirBeam provides fast and easy streaming to your favorite apps and shares conference calls and videos on large screens. It works well with iOS 12.0 or later.
How Does It Work?
- Download the app on your iPhone, then launch it.
- Make sure both devices are connected to the same server.
- Enable screen mirroring on your TV.
- Go to your iPhone scroll up to your control center.
- Tap screen recording, choose our tv’s name, and tap screen mirroring.
- Now tap Air beam tv, and you have done it successfully.
Attention: All these apps are an excellent tool for Miracast iPhone to TV, but steps of setting up may vary depending on the TV’s brand and type. It also changes with a phone from iOS to android.
How to Miracast iPhone Without Using An App?
If your TV is not android or smart or you don’t want to install these apps, you must use an alternative that is a lightning digital AV adapter. This tool is used to cast your iPhone to any TV, including TCL, LG, Samsung TV, Sony, Vizio with HDMI cable.
If you’ve Sony TV and iPhone then here is the steps for How To Screen Mirroring iPhone To Sony TV with user-friendly guide.
Follow the steps below to learn how to Miracast iPhone without Apple TV.
- Attach your AV adapter to your iPhone
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port of this AV adapter and another end of the HDMI cord to your TV’s HDMI port
- Use tv’s remote to change the tv input to HDMI
- Your iPhone screen is Miracast on tv immediately.
FAQs related to Miracast iPhone
#1. Is the Miracast app free to download?
Yes, these apps are free, but if you need more versatility in features, you may get a premium version too.
#2. Is it possible to mirror a MacBook to Firestick?
Yes, by using some tools like Airscreen, AirPin pro, you can Miracast with a firestick.
#3. Does Miracast allow to share content without a Wi-Fi signal
Miracast devices usually have built-in Wi-Fi direct, which means no need for any wireless router.
Conclusion Of How To Miracast On iPhone
There are many practical tools and ways to use the Miracast iPhone on any device. Don’t limit mirroring to only expensive devices.
When you can enjoy live streaming, videos, photos, presentations, conferences call with high HD results on large screens, and it’s possible to Miracast with any model and any brand.
These are the simplest and easiest methods for you.
Try them out to find one that fits your needs best. I hope this article was informative for you. If you still have any questions or suggestions regarding Miracast iPhone to other devices, you can use the comment section below.
I am Pawan Sharma, my native place is Rajasthan, but I live in Kolkata. I’m Cisco Certified engineer by NIIT, and Blogger by passion. I’ve started this blog on the 1st of May 2021 to share my knowledge about Technology, Internet Marketing, Gadgets, Tips & Tricks, Top Apps, Games. As I said above, blogging is my passion and I love it by heart, I’m inspired by the top Bloggers of the World.